PDA

View Full Version : BizHub C360 strange one

Custom Search

copyman
06-02-2017, 01:36 AM
I know this machine pretty well but never seen this before (see attach), Print internal demo page and no text on page even though there are black blocks, borders & lines, . Print config and font list they are fine with black text. Customer said every once in awhile some strange things happen when printing, blank pages with a few black lines, etc.

Not really affecting anything. The issues they have printing is so infrequent it's not a big deal at this point. Just curious if anyone has ever seen this?

Thanks

blackcat4866
06-02-2017, 02:51 AM
The text is straight K only. The other black parts of the image are composite black, and consequently less affected. Try a monochrome black print. =^..^=

copier addict
06-02-2017, 03:01 AM
It is likely the black developer clutch. Replace it and that should fix the problem

copyman
06-02-2017, 03:19 AM
Thanks for the input. What about the config page and pcl/ps font list printing fine. This is black text is it not? All the pages printing internally from the controller just like the demo page.

Synthohol
06-02-2017, 05:04 AM
try the test patterns in service mode like gradations and halftones.
if all are fine reflash the firmware. the test page is built in the firmware.
good luck

allan
06-02-2017, 05:28 AM
Had this before. The text is missing and the K is working fine.
Fixed it by reseating the ram and connectors.
Strange..

Should be fine again after a restart.

copier addict
06-02-2017, 05:58 PM
Thanks for the input. What about the config page and pcl/ps font list printing fine. This is black text is it not? All the pages printing internally from the controller just like the demo page.

Well, you said it was intermittently producing blank pages while printing black. I was making a suggestion based on the info you provided. If I misunderstood I apologise.

Custom Search