PDA

View Full Version : Konica c220 email subject

Custom Search

barber782
06-07-2017, 10:06 AM
Hi guys,

I've setup scan to email on a c220, everything works fine, but when the email comes through in the subject bit of the email it displays the model and name of the person. The sender address is fine. Where would it be getting this subject text from? I have checked the usual places in machine settings and smtp settings, but cannot see anything.

Any help would be great

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

emujo2
06-07-2017, 01:33 PM
If authentication is enforced and you have email address listed in the user registrations, and the from address is set to "Use logged in user" (Admin/System/Restrict User Access), then I would expect to see the email from this user. Possibly you have the subject line defaulted to what is typed in here...You could set the scan settings back to factory and see if anything changes. There are also some scan settings in the Web Page that can add stuff to the subject line. Emujo

KMFLT3CH
06-09-2017, 02:10 PM
Give this a shot:

From the fax/scan screen, select Communication Settings > E-mail settings > edit the Subject, From and Body text on this screen and then Close.

Try scanning again and see what it shows in the inbox.

EarthKmTech
06-11-2017, 01:43 AM
If smtp authentication is enabled the machinr ignores the custom subject entries. Not sure if fixed in latest fw but this was a known issue.

barber782
06-12-2017, 01:29 PM
Solved. thanks KMFLT3CH

Phil B.
06-12-2017, 02:46 PM
Solved. thanks KMFLT3CH

ok glad you got it fixed.. what was the issue?

Custom Search