PDA

View Full Version : Forward TX Error with SMB scanning

Custom Search

grnat
06-07-2017, 03:27 PM
Hi,

I've got a bizhub C368 with PaperCut integration (no i-Option, still running Konica F/W) and I'm getting a Forward TX Error when trying to scan with SMB.

I've set up everything correctly as far as I'm aware, any ideas?

Happy to provide more information.

mthomasebs
06-07-2017, 03:39 PM
Hi,

I've got a bizhub C368 with PaperCut integration (no i-Option, still running Konica F/W) and I'm getting a Forward TX Error when trying to scan with SMB.

I've set up everything correctly as far as I'm aware, any ideas?

Happy to provide more information.
Do you still need to run OpenAPI firmware for Papercut without i-Option?

Are you on G00-K7?

Cookr
06-07-2017, 03:41 PM
Make sure you have the the network setting correct as in Network discovery, file and printer sharing Etc. might wanna check see if its the firewall things of that nature. Good luck

grnat
06-07-2017, 04:06 PM
Do you still need to run OpenAPI firmware for Papercut without i-Option?

Are you on G00-K7?

Well in the PaperCut web interface it says Konica Minolta (OpenAPI 3.1+).

I'm on G00-E1.

grnat
06-07-2017, 04:07 PM
Make sure you have the the network setting correct as in Network discovery, file and printer sharing Etc. might wanna check see if its the firewall things of that nature. Good luck

I have a domain and the share is on a Server 2008 R2 server. Thanks.

Synthohol
06-07-2017, 10:26 PM
go in admin mode and turn on display error code. then you can see in the log the exact code so it will help.
is the 2k8 a new server? did you add the users name to permissions for the shared folder (not just "everyone")
did you try domain\user as the credentials on the copier.

this may help?
Configuring the SMB Transmission Environment (http://manuals.konicaminolta.eu/bizhub-C554-C454-C364-C284-C224/EN/contents/id08-0082.html)

grnat
06-08-2017, 08:01 AM
go in admin mode and turn on display error code. then you can see in the log the exact code so it will help.
is the 2k8 a new server? did you add the users name to permissions for the shared folder (not just "everyone")
did you try domain\user as the credentials on the copier.

this may help?
Configuring the SMB Transmission Environment (http://manuals.konicaminolta.eu/bizhub-C554-C454-C364-C284-C224/EN/contents/id08-0082.html)

I shall do that now. Not a new server. I've added the user that I created specifically to connect to the SMB share but not the group for the user that I use to log into the machine with the integration with PaperCut. How do I test the credentials on the copier?

I've used that link already to try and set up.

Custom Search