PDA

View Full Version : Error Code B950- Error code 6718

Custom Search

rietz
06-08-2017, 02:56 PM
Good day team. My B950 is giving this error code c6718 and i need solution. the machine keeps jamming and shuting down after maybe 100 copies

mthomasebs
06-08-2017, 04:38 PM
CodeC-6718
DescriptionThe PVV is turned ON before the initial APC start processing is completed.
CausesConfirmation of the wiring harness and the connector Reinstalling firmware Write unit Overall control board (OACB) Printer control board (PRCB)

rietz
06-19-2017, 09:16 AM
The ADF of B501 is not responding. I tested it on another machine then it worked. I checked all the boards in the machine and the connectors. The control board is the only board that was found not responding when tested on other machines. Please help me, what could be the problem with the board and what is the solution?

mircea
06-25-2017, 05:45 PM
The ADF of B501 is not responding. I tested it on another machine then it worked. I checked all the boards in the machine and the connectors. The control board is the only board that was found not responding when tested on other machines. Please help me, what could be the problem with the board and what is the solution?

Best thing you can do is check all ICPs on that board for continuity
Get a multimeter set it for continuity and chec if all ICPs are working.
Search that bard for components with icp written next to them.
There is a high chance for a blown icp .
Good luck

Custom Search