PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta bizhub c 287 transfer belt question

Custom Search

brent
06-08-2017, 06:04 PM
not really a question.. but rather a big problem.. I had lines on copy so I went and did a simple swap out of the waster toner tank belt and transfer roller
well. it was grinding and horrible still not fixed.. it was hard to get it inserted all the way but it finally went in.. and then after an hour it still wont work
I can use the side door interlock and watch the belt rotate smooth with no noises.. and as soon as I shut the side door it is a cluser.. any thougts on this
? I appreciate any help I can get

brent

Synthohol
06-08-2017, 11:16 PM
jig the WTB and see if the gears spin.

allan
06-09-2017, 04:53 AM
Used to to it on older models like the C353, some machines its only the door switch others you have to latch something on the fuser side to avoid a fuser error.

avecosat
06-12-2017, 03:38 PM
I had the same problem in three machines and after talking with KM I had to change the transfer in guarantee with 60k copies

mthomasebs
06-12-2017, 04:17 PM
C227/C287 transfer belt has been modified for better image quality, i don't know if the new one would help this issue though.

copier tech
11-10-2019, 10:26 AM
not really a question.. but rather a big problem.. I had lines on copy so I went and did a simple swap out of the waster toner tank belt and transfer roller
well. it was grinding and horrible still not fixed.. it was hard to get it inserted all the way but it finally went in.. and then after an hour it still wont work
I can use the side door interlock and watch the belt rotate smooth with no noises.. and as soon as I shut the side door it is a cluser.. any thougts on this
? I appreciate any help I can get

brent

Old thread I know but having the same issue.

After fitting a new transfer unit i'm getting an intermittent clicking sound & misregistration.

What was the solution for your issue?

tsbservice
11-10-2019, 12:37 PM
Old thread I know but having the same issue.

After fitting a new transfer unit i'm getting an intermittent clicking sound & misregistration.

What was the solution for your issue?

Is it clicking with old TBU?

copier tech
11-10-2019, 01:50 PM
Is it clicking with old TBU?

Unfortunately this was thrown away as the fault is intermittent it was initially ok after replacing the belt.

blackcat4866
11-10-2019, 02:30 PM
I've see this on a bizhub 808. There was a large toner rock in the transfer belt spout that feeds the waste container, causing transfer waste to back up all the way to the transfer belt.

To get to the spout take off the front outer and inner covers, and the left cover. From there you can remove the spout and clean it properly. Then you can clean out the transfer belt cleaner assy.

On the bizhubs I rarely find anything broken. On the Kyoceras, there is almost always a gear or two spun on a "D" shaft.
=^..^=

tsbservice
11-10-2019, 02:40 PM
Then I would start with removing new TBU and examing/vacuuming cleaning blade section. If there is a bind somewhere in waste toner colection path initially new belt will work fine until cleaning blade section fills up...atleast that's my theory.

blackcat4866
11-10-2019, 02:50 PM
True that.

Custom Search