PDA

View Full Version : C450 Pc faxing with IC402

Custom Search

rasman67
08-19-2008, 10:00 PM
I have a C450 that does not show the network fax settings to set it up. Does this only work with the standard print controller, or what do I need to do to set this up.

Thanks in advanced

cobiray
08-20-2008, 12:32 AM
You do loose the network fax option when installing the optional Fiery controller on these machines.:mad: The first customer we had get this option was not very happy when we found this out either.

rasman67
08-20-2008, 01:06 AM
So it is either pc fax or fiery

cobiray
08-20-2008, 01:22 AM
Yes.

I recall loosing some memory box function also, but the details escape me at the moment.

konisolver
08-20-2008, 03:09 AM
I believe that if you upgrade the fiery to latest Os you can use the fiery to print and the emperon to scan which would allow you to pc-fax and fax to smb/ftp/email. You just need a switch then set the fiery to static ip and the emperon.

time2fly
08-25-2008, 05:45 AM
I delivered this same copier for rasman67 and now it doesn't want to fax from the copier. After I left I got called back because it would not send when I got there a received fax was sitting on the tray when I tried to send it it would just sit in the que and then a report would print up. I'm new to working on Konica Minolta and am not sure where to find the error code to troubleshoot. What i did see was what looked like a code that was T84 and later a T00 I got the T00 after it would not receive faxes. The received faxes just sit in the que and not do anything now. It was tested before delivery raeman67 said it was working fine, can anyone tell me what to look for or where to find the error code so I can get this back online again. The fiery has been removed. Please help

Custom Search