PDA

View Full Version : C6500 main body swap - Fiery server not seeing finishers

Custom Search

weskes
06-13-2017, 01:08 AM
Hi all,
I just did a main body swap on a c6500, on the new machine i have input the serials of all the finishers and made sure everything is connected properly and working. I was using an ic-303 server and everything was working fine until my server motherboard went over the weekend. Now I connected the ic-408 which came with this main body and it's only seeing the options of how it was hooked up when used last, meaing its showing 1 hich cap tray (not the 2 which i have) and the only finisher it's showing is the stacker. Now when i go through the webtools on the remote desktop to the server it shows all the correct finishers that I have... My machine has a folding unit, saddle sticher and Perfect binder... with 2 high cap trays... does anyone know how to get these to show in the server and CWS?? Any help is appreciated

mthomasebs
06-13-2017, 08:39 AM
Hi all,
I just did a main body swap on a c6500, on the new machine i have input the serials of all the finishers and made sure everything is connected properly and working. I was using an ic-303 server and everything was working fine until my server motherboard went over the weekend. Now I connected the ic-408 which came with this main body and it's only seeing the options of how it was hooked up when used last, meaing its showing 1 hich cap tray (not the 2 which i have) and the only finisher it's showing is the stacker. Now when i go through the webtools on the remote desktop to the server it shows all the correct finishers that I have... My machine has a folding unit, saddle sticher and Perfect binder... with 2 high cap trays... does anyone know how to get these to show in the server and CWS?? Any help is appreciated

Do they show on the main machine screen on the engine?

weskes
06-13-2017, 03:54 PM
Do they show on the main machine screen on the engine?

They show up on the touch screen of the machine however under the device tab on CWS they do not

mthomasebs
06-13-2017, 03:59 PM
They show up on the touch screen of the machine however under the device tab on CWS they do not
You may need to reload the Fiery system software and patches.

A fresh install should correct it. I may be wrong though.

methogod
06-13-2017, 07:33 PM
IC408 doesn't work with all finishers, may need PRO80 (external) to work with some finishers....
or the IC408 may need to be updated as well...

what does the machine have attached?

Custom Search