PDA

View Full Version : Dead Machine Konica Bizhub C451 No Power (Green and orange lit up on scanner but nothing else)

Custom Search

Doug James
06-13-2017, 02:27 PM
Been fighting this for awhile. The customer said this problem occurred after a power surge. I tested the power supply (bottom right of back of copier) according to the manual and it tested bad. Replaced with a known good power supply and still did the same thing. Have no idea where to go from here... Any help would be very appreciated....

Woxner
06-13-2017, 02:32 PM
MFP is shot

mo0651
06-13-2017, 02:49 PM
reseat/ replace memory chips.

Doug James
06-13-2017, 10:38 PM
reseat/ replace memory chips.I actually did that, was sure it would fix it...

afterhours
06-13-2017, 10:59 PM
Been fighting this for awhile. The customer said this problem occurred after a power surge. I tested the power supply (bottom right of back of copier) according to the manual and it tested bad. Replaced with a known good power supply and still did the same thing. Have no idea where to go from here... Any help would be very appreciated....
Its definitely your mfp board. Your NIC and NVRAM are all in your mfp Replace it and you will be good.

Doug James
06-14-2017, 12:13 AM
Its definitely your mfp board. Your NIC and NVRAM are all in your mfp Replace it and you will be good.Sure do appreciate your help !!! Thanks so much !!!

Custom Search