PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C6501 - Intermittent C-2804

Custom Search

CPM Mike
06-13-2017, 02:44 PM
I have a BizHub C6501 with an intermittent error code C-2804. This code pops up a few times a day for no particular reason. I'm able to clear it by turning off the Main power momentarily then power up the machine again.

It's definitely not the printer control board and it has a fairly new black developer unit with powder of the same age <25K impressions. It could be the sensor but seems odd to be intermittent.

Any thoughts or suggestions from the pros here would be appreciated as always!

Walterj
06-13-2017, 04:14 PM
I have a BizHub C6501 with an intermittent error code C-2804. This code pops up a few times a day for no particular reason. I'm able to clear it by turning off the Main power momentarily then power up the machine again.

It's definitely not the printer control board and it has a fairly new black developer unit with powder of the same age <25K impressions. It could be the sensor but seems odd to be intermittent.

Any thoughts or suggestions from the pros here would be appreciated as always!

Originally, SC28-01 to 04 occurs if a patch for adjustment is not created during Dmax correction in the automatic gamma adjustment.
For example, it can occur by depletion of toner on the developing sleeve.

[Probable cause]
During continuous printing of low coverage, the toner in the developing unit was not consumed and the fluidity of toner becomes too low.

[Solution]
Change the setting of Auto Refresh Interval.
Service mode => [02 Process Adjustment] => [05 Interval/Quality Adjustment] => [02 Auto. Refresh Interval]:
Execution existence : ON
Execution frequency : middle
Refresh quantity : middle

I hope my contribution helps.

Greetings.

CPM Mike
06-13-2017, 04:34 PM
I'm super grateful for your advise and will make the changes shortly.

Custom Search