PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c6500 c-0315 code

Custom Search

hosman80
08-20-2008, 01:38 PM
any suggestions about this code???

Gamut
08-20-2008, 04:34 PM
Relates to paper feed assist fan (FM8), unable to offer futher assist as have not had problem myself.

AQBJ8
10-06-2008, 04:52 PM
bizhub c6500 c-0315 code

ni311
10-07-2008, 07:30 PM
bizhub c6500 c-0315 code

why are you placing posts in chinese? Do you believe that your language is so well known for the rest of us?

Anyway....

Code:
C-0315

Cause:
When the paper feed assist fan/Rr22 (FM8) was ON, FM8 abnormality detection signal was continuously detected for the specified time.

Abnormal parts:
PF drive board (PFDB)
Paper feed assist fan/Rr22 (FM8)

dogsbody
10-08-2008, 02:08 AM
got this from ver. 40 ROM release notes, ID no DLBT0801976EN01

5) When PFU tray is pulled out during printing and left it open for around one minute, PFU fan abnormal is detected by mistake (One of C-0308 to 0315 appears)

may not relate to your issue but always a good idea to have latest ROM's.

Cheers

StormyKnight
11-06-2009, 01:09 AM
G'day, I'm getting this error & have replaced the fan in question but it still occurs.......after about 1 minute of operation. If we turn off the fan assistance for that paper it is fine. Anyone else come across this?

PS we have the latest ROM version loaded....V60

random
11-06-2009, 06:51 AM
Probably an ICP on the driver board

StormyKnight
11-10-2009, 12:18 AM
Thanks random for your reply....

I found the issue, it was a broken wire.

The clutch mechanism for the tray had failed which when the tray was full of paper it would drop down at an enormous speed. Normally the tray cannot reach the connector that supplies the power & return signals to the guide units that contain the separation fans, but without the clutch action it can.

The top wire was broken & the top of the connector was slightly damaged. I pulled the contact pin out of the connector & resoldered the wire to it & refitted it. Once I repaired that, it worked again.

Things to note however with regards to this error...

The Error code indicates FM8 as failing. There are separate error codes for each fan. FM4 is the equilalent fan in tray 4 so if this issue occurs in tray 4 a different code will be called.

In output mode, the fans are run as pairs, & you hav eto have the tray in for them to operate so it is difficult to see if a fan is working or not. You can here them, but there are two fans operating at once. One front & one rear.

When I ran the output mode for both decks (Tray 4 & 5), 3 pairs of fans rang continously, the 4th pair was 2 secs on 2secs off, 2secs on 2 secs off repeating. Konica was kind enough to test there machine & confirm that all 4 pairs should run continously.

The issue is that according to the manual, the pair of fans that where switch on & off did not include the SC coded fan....so this lead me on a little wild goose chase for a while....

Also of note is the error must present itself for 1 minute before the SC code will come up. So doing 1-5 or so SRA3 copies is not enough to run the machine for a minute.

Anyway I hope that if anyone else comes across this, this information is helpful.

Cheers

srv
04-21-2011, 06:35 PM
Thanks random for your reply....

I found the issue, it was a broken wire.

The clutch mechanism for the tray had failed which when the tray was full of paper it would drop down at an enormous speed. Normally the tray cannot reach the connector that supplies the power & return signals to the guide units that contain the separation fans, but without the clutch action it can.

The top wire was broken & the top of the connector was slightly damaged. I pulled the contact pin out of the connector & resoldered the wire to it & refitted it. Once I repaired that, it worked again.

Things to note however with regards to this error...

The Error code indicates FM8 as failing. There are separate error codes for each fan. FM4 is the equilalent fan in tray 4 so if this issue occurs in tray 4 a different code will be called.

In output mode, the fans are run as pairs, & you hav eto have the tray in for them to operate so it is difficult to see if a fan is working or not. You can here them, but there are two fans operating at once. One front & one rear.

When I ran the output mode for both decks (Tray 4 & 5), 3 pairs of fans rang continously, the 4th pair was 2 secs on 2secs off, 2secs on 2 secs off repeating. Konica was kind enough to test there machine & confirm that all 4 pairs should run continously.

The issue is that according to the manual, the pair of fans that where switch on & off did not include the SC coded fan....so this lead me on a little wild goose chase for a while....

Also of note is the error must present itself for 1 minute before the SC code will come up. So doing 1-5 or so SRA3 copies is not enough to run the machine for a minute.

Anyway I hope that if anyone else comes across this, this information is helpful.

CheersI fixed the same fault thanks to you.Cheers.

Custom Search