PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Forcing users to hit finish before copying

Custom Search

cseodris
06-22-2017, 02:16 PM
I am a service tech for a small company with roughly 80 Konica machines in the field ranging from DI2510 to C652. I have a C652 that is forcing the users to hit finish when copying from the doc feeder. I have seen this when copying from the glass but never from the doc feeder. A dealer friend mentioned an extra scan mode feature that might be on to allow for more pages to be loaded than the doc feeder would allow. Can anyone point me in the direction of where I might find this and turn it off? I have searched through the manual (both user and service as well as copy, scan, and fax, manuals on Konica's site) and either i'm missing it or i'm searching and looking for the wrong terminology. Any help is appreciated.

emujo2
06-22-2017, 02:59 PM
I think you are looking for "separate scan". This can be found under the scan, and copy applications. It may also be a finishing output enabled. You might try resetting the copy and fax user settings back to factory. Emujo

cseodris
06-22-2017, 03:08 PM
You are correct and problem solved. Thank you very much! This forum is the best!

Custom Search