PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub CE password Question

Custom Search

Cookr
06-29-2017, 05:30 PM
There probably is not away to do it bucase i have been searching forever but I figured id ask lol. Bought a used machine its a BH C454 and the old owners changed the CE password and now I can not get into the service mode so anyway to get around it so i can change it or is there away to change or set it back to default? thanks

Also when i do the Stop Clear without putting in the CE it dosnt give me the reset code is that on the E series machines?

copier addict
06-29-2017, 05:59 PM
There probably is not away to do it bucase i have been searching forever but I figured id ask lol. Bought a used machine its a BH C454 and the old owners changed the CE password and now I can not get into the service mode so anyway to get around it so i can change it or is there away to change or set it back to default? thanks

Also when i do the Stop Clear without putting in the CE it dosnt give me the reset code is that on the E series machines?

I just tried the "Stop C" on the C224 in my shop and it comes up with the reset code so, it works on the slow machine.
Maybe not on the faster ones?

Cookr
06-29-2017, 06:23 PM
I just tried the "Stop C" on the C224 in my shop and it comes up with the reset code so, it works on the slow machine.
Maybe not on the faster ones?

Hmm worked on my C284 also

copier tech
06-29-2017, 07:49 PM
Worst case there is NVRam reset firmware to clear this CE PW

Woxner
06-29-2017, 10:43 PM
maybe instead of 9272 4 time is just two. i know alot of kmbs guys do that

Cookr
06-29-2017, 11:10 PM
maybe instead of 9272 4 time is just two. i know alot of kmbs guys do that

Yeah i tried all kinds of things lol i even used the special firmware to make it an "e" series machine that dud work but the i finally got ahold of the old company becase they uploaded a custom boot screen so i could track then down and got the code but now other weird crap is happening. So when i go in tomorrow i gotta deal with all that. Thanks though for the suggestions eveyone

copier tech
06-29-2017, 11:22 PM
Yeah i tried all kinds of things lol i even used the special firmware to make it an "e" series machine that dud work but the i finally got ahold of the old company becase they uploaded a custom boot screen so i could track then down and got the code but now other weird crap is happening. So when i go in tomorrow i gotta deal with all that. Thanks though for the suggestions eveyone

Good work, custom logos do have a useful purpose !!!!

rrrohan
06-30-2017, 06:20 AM
There is a glitch that bypasses the password screen and you can just disable CE authentication. Found this out by removing fax kit before disabling it once. Went to service mode but before i entered code it gave error regarding missing fax kit. When i pressed menu it had put me into service mode without me ever typing the code in. Havent tried it in a while so may of been patched out

tulintron
07-02-2018, 07:46 PM
[QUOTE = tech copiadora; 568405] No pior caso, há firmware de reset do NVRam para limpar este CE PW [/ QUOTE]

Good afternoon who can tell which firmware to reset CE Authentication?

I have all, I have this problem, but I can not find the correct one.

Thank you

I'm on a Bizhub C554

tulintron
07-02-2018, 07:47 PM
[QUOTE = copiadora tech; 568405] No pior caso, há firmware de reinicialização do NVRam para limpar esta CE PW [/ QUOTE]
Boa tarde quem pode saber qual firmware deve ser reinicializado para autenticação CE?

Eu tenho tudo, eu tenho esse problema, mas não consigo encontrar o correto.

Obrigado

eu estou em um Bizhub C554

copier tech
07-02-2018, 08:57 PM
What you’ll need is the NVRam firmware.

rrrohan
07-03-2018, 01:22 AM
Yeah reset means run up required again but I'd wanna fresh start anyway

Custom Search