PDA

View Full Version : bizhub C253

Custom Search

kyofox
07-03-2017, 07:38 PM
Hi friends!
I have a problem with the machine bizhub C253. The print is blurry, actually the colors do not everlap one over the other. I checked contacts on the drums and cleaned sensors, also finished procedure in the service mode (image stabilization and etc.). The only thing I found was damage on the left side of the transfer belt, it's on the tape that determines the initial position of the belt. Please check on these photos: 1. broken tape 37041, 2. printout37042 . Is it possible that the problem is a belt or something else (laser unit or drum motors)? Does anyone have an idea what can I check more? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

HitMan
07-03-2017, 08:21 PM
What about cutting the tape so it's flat. It will be raised on one side how it is. It probably only is the ITB.
You could also try cleaning out the ITB cleaning unit

kyofox
07-03-2017, 08:53 PM
I tried to fix it with a splatter tape, but it's a same problem. Also tried to cut this piece of a tape and nothing changed. The ITB looks clean, but I'll check again and try what you wrote. Maybe it's not turning properly?

HitMan
07-03-2017, 08:59 PM
If there's any delay caused by a toner build up in the cleaning unit that could cause a bit of an alignment problem. Did you clean the ID sensors?
Also are there any errors displayed in the little oil can box on the copy screen.

allan
07-03-2017, 09:19 PM
what P-codes do you get?
There is no initial position on the belt it gets determined by the first black patch made and the colors are registered around that.

kyofox
07-04-2017, 08:55 AM
There is no any code.The problem was in the waste exit of the ITB. When try to turn belt by hands it wasn't turning properly, at one point it stopped and started again.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

infomageek
07-04-2017, 11:31 AM
maybe laser problem
did you try the tech menu :

touch machine
touch colour registration adjustment
print with A3 in the bypass

use butons + - for colour alignement

sorry for bad english :p

allan
07-04-2017, 05:37 PM
There is no any code.The problem was in the waste exit of the ITB. When try to turn belt by hands it wasn't turning properly, at one point it stopped and started again.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ouch!

slytukana
07-05-2017, 10:07 PM
Did you change the transfer belt, with the broken tape it should be still ok, you need to remove the all drive unit at the back and refit it again, it should solve your problem got that issue once on bizhub c253 and was able to solve it that way,

Sent from my HUAWEI RIO-L01 using Tapatalk

Don N.
07-06-2017, 12:39 AM
The belt & blade are available to r/b a good frame. Cuts your cost in half. Several times we found C253/C353 won't blow the reset fuse & reset consumable life count. One vendor sells an 80ma fuse. We always used 63ma. After losing some hair, used a 53ma fuse to get them reset. Suspect power supply is weak bc all contacts are good.

copier tech
07-06-2017, 08:39 AM
You say "The only thing I found was damage on the left side of the transfer belt" surely this is causing your issue!?

richmods
07-06-2017, 07:22 PM
I have about 30 of the C353s out in the field still and my experience has been that once the tape starts to come off the edge its time to replace the transfer belt. Have you checked your drums because the tape usually ends up wrapped around the end of one of the image units and pretty much ruins it.

Custom Search