PDA

View Full Version : MAGENTA TONER DEPLETION BIZHUB C364e

Custom Search

AhmedChamumi
07-04-2017, 11:20 PM
Hi everyone,

I hope you all doing fine out there...i have encountered the Konica Minolta bizhub C364e which ran out of toner then the client replaced the fresh toner only to find it taking unusually longer to replenish..upon my arrival i found the waste toner box is full with magenta toner, i took yet another fresh bottle of toner but the fault never went because it only took some few minutes for three quarters of the toner in the fresh bottle to go straight to waste toner box.. i have tried swapping drum units but it didnt seem to help....Please assist.

Synthohol
07-05-2017, 04:22 AM
replace the caps on the end of the hopper units. its kind of common

AhmedChamumi
07-05-2017, 07:01 AM
replace the caps on the end of the hopper units. its kind of common

Thank you so much for your timely answer could you please elaborate on these caps?

Thank you so much,

Ahmed.

copier tech
07-05-2017, 07:36 AM
I don't believe it is the caps in the hoppers causing this issue because the machine is receiving the toner, but its going from the hopper straight into the waste box!

What is the life of the magenta dev unit ? & be honest, are you using genuine toner?

AhmedChamumi
07-05-2017, 08:00 AM
I don't believe it is the caps in the hoppers causing this issue because the machine is receiving the toner, but its going from the hopper straight into the waste box!

What is the life of the magenta dev unit ? & be honest, are you using genuine toner?

Magenta developing unit is about 50% and as for the genuine toner im not so sure as there are compromised consumables outlets in our area.

Thanks in advance,

Ahmed.

copier tech
07-05-2017, 09:28 AM
The reason I mention genuine toner is Konica toner has a tiny ammount of developer in with the toner so it keeps the dev unit "topped up" using non genuine causes the developer to get depleted as a result the machine trys to add more toner/developer to bring the density levels back up resulting in an empty toner bottle & full waste toner!

Custom Search