PDA

View Full Version : konica c550 Scan error form user box

Custom Search

Phillip gerardino
08-22-2008, 02:29 AM
I have a C550 and when I scan over 5 pages at once it will not scan then and it will sned me to view the log and delete the job automaticly, the error im getting is: SERVER DISK FULL ?
please, Advice!!! pgerardino@recomrealestate.com :confused:

B0265
08-22-2008, 07:04 AM
If you check the job log, high light the job and press details, what error info do you get.

Phillip gerardino
08-22-2008, 07:39 PM
If you check the job log, high light the job and press details, what error info do you get.

yes the erroe that i get is: Serve Disk full

B0265
08-26-2008, 01:33 PM
What type of scanning are you performing (SMB/FTP etc)?

Phillip gerardino
08-26-2008, 04:20 PM
What type of scanning are you performing (SMB/FTP etc)?

Sorry! What is smb/ FTP? Im scaning to the user box ( to my email)
man if you can cqall me will be great or if I can call you ! please... :confused:

B0265
08-27-2008, 09:39 AM
I suppose you use scan to e-mail, scan to Box (the copiers HDD) is an different function.
Anyway, try this:
Enter the machines ip address in your web browser, Log in as a public user (if you get that choice), on the information tab click on "option" and check the remaining space on the copiers HDD.

Haroldbfix
08-28-2008, 09:28 PM
I agree sounds like the HDD is full.

Specilist KVN
09-09-2008, 06:04 PM
I have a C550 and when I scan over 5 pages at once it will not scan then and it will sned me to view the log and delete the job automaticly, the error im getting is: SERVER DISK FULL ?
please, Advice!!! pgerardino@recomrealestate.com :confused:

Seeing as the C550 stores MINIMAL data in RAM/HD I am led to believe it is a limitaion of your email server.

There is most likely a file size limit attac hed to the account you are sending to.

If you can send them one at a time then that is the most liely problem.

If the HD was full on the C550 the errror would not even mention the server.

What you are using is called a "one-touch" and is similar to a box.

Try sending the email to a different account and see if you get the same error, this will identify where the issue lies.

SMB: scanning to a shared folder on a PC.
FTP: scanning to a dedicatged file server PC.
Box: scanning to the internal HD

Custom Search