PDA

View Full Version : please help bizhub error code c3102

Custom Search

Copyshop Newbury
08-22-2008, 08:58 AM
Mayday Mayday!!

Hopefully, someone can help me out there!

I have a bizhub c451 and I had a paper jam last night, which I cleared but it left an error code c3102 which I cannot override.

Any tips or clues!

Cheers!

mitchl
08-22-2008, 06:40 PM
The code indicates that the fuser is not turning for whatever reason.............. Do the following if it resets the code great, if it comes back it's probably the sensor on the fuser that detects rotation I think its PS-47. They have had problems with the mounting plate but at any rate at that point it would be time to call your servicing entity.

Turn OFF the main power switch.

Turn main power switch ON while pressing the Utility/Counter key. Keep holding it till the T reset appears

Touch [Trouble Reset].

Check to make sure that [OK] is displayed and the it has been reset.
5. After turning off the main power switch, wait 10 seconds and fire the machine back up, this should reset the service code and with any luck the machine will run!

redime
08-22-2008, 10:11 PM
Trouble reset isnt going to work, he broke or popped the sensor out of place - pull the fuser, inspect the part mentioned, order if needed. Probably wadded up the paper and its blocking it - or you popped it out. Always remember to pull the paper out in the direction of the paper path, not reverse... pulling it DOWN through the fuser is not a good habit.

Solution ID

TAUS0800276EN* Solution Usage 1

Description
C-3102 (C3102).
Solution
CAUSE: Fusing roller failure to turn due to a broken Fuser Rotation Sensor Holder.
SOLUTION: Replace Broken Fuser Rotation Sensor Holder (p/n A00J 7323 01).

redime
08-22-2008, 10:12 PM
The code indicates that the fuser is not turning for whatever reason.............. Do the following if it resets the code great, if it comes back it's probably the sensor on the fuser that detects rotation I think its PS-47. They have had problems with the mounting plate but at any rate at that point it would be time to call your servicing entity.

PS47 has to do with J3102 .... not C3102

Copyshop Newbury
08-26-2008, 10:27 AM
actually guys, that did work.

Thanks mitchi, I have had that before but couldn't remember which button to hold down.

Cheers

Richard
:)

mitchl
08-26-2008, 02:21 PM
PS47 has to do with J3102 .... not C3102
This is true my bad.

mitchl
08-26-2008, 02:22 PM
actually guys, that did work.

Thanks mitchi, I have had that before but couldn't remember which button to hold down.

Cheers

Richard
:)

Just call it blind pig theory!

embedded
08-15-2016, 02:53 AM
Just a note to add I had this error on a C452 and the trouble reset trick worked.

Custom Search