PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Konica minolta bizhub 250

Custom Search

jasna702
07-14-2017, 11:07 PM
I really need help if its possible with my Konica Minolta copier. The screen shows Malfunction Detected. C3752

I have tried following steps to reset it by shutting off the copier and turning it back on with the utility button.
I have also tried shutting off the copier and turning back on with reset button.

Both times nothing happened. Maybe I am doing something wrong? If someone is able to help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Woxner
07-15-2017, 01:47 AM
take the cover off next to the network cable. its to the left. it justs pops off. pish the little sw in the corner where the flash card goes. when it reboots look for a dot in the screen half way up. enter the number 3 this is where you will find the trouble reset tab. password is 00000000 if it asks for one. machine will reboot. if fuser is good you ok. if not replace fuser.

jasna702
07-15-2017, 03:41 AM
That worked!! Thank you so much!! :o

take the cover off next to the network cable. its to the left. it justs pops off. pish the little sw in the corner where the flash card goes. when it reboots look for a dot in the screen half way up. enter the number 3 this is where you will find the trouble reset tab. password is 00000000 if it asks for one. machine will reboot. if fuser is good you ok. if not replace fuser.

Custom Search