PDA

View Full Version : BIZHUB C364e TCR DETECTION FAILURE.

Custom Search

AhmedChamumi
07-16-2017, 12:48 PM
Hi everyone,

I have the above indicated MFP whose meter count is at (900k) and of lately it developed a blank print outs error which was solved after replacing HV unit later on it developed the continuous "Automatically replenishing toner " message the toner was magenta, this problem was fixed after replacing a magenta developing unit now it has started producing overall faint printouts....Based on the narration above, does anyone has a slightest idea as to what could be the problem?

Best of regards,

Ahmed R. Chamumi.

blackcat4866
07-16-2017, 03:26 PM
Recently I had a bizhub C658 HVT failure. Within literally 6 seconds yellow and magenta developing units were completely depleted of toner. Replacing the HVT brought back some image, but it took replacing the yelolow and magenta developing units, and gradation & stabilization to bring back good copy quality. =^..^=

copier tech
07-16-2017, 04:38 PM
Hi everyone,

I have the above indicated MFP whose meter count is at (900k) and of lately it developed a blank print outs error which was solved after replacing HV unit later on it developed the continuous "Automatically replenishing toner " message the toner was magenta, this problem was fixed after replacing a magenta developing unit now it has started producing overall faint printouts....Based on the narration above, does anyone has a slightest idea as to what could be the problem?

Best of regards,

Ahmed R. Chamumi.

After 900k you need to expect to replace the DV units, infact i'd replace them all as a set at this high count.

AhmedChamumi
07-16-2017, 07:21 PM
Recently I had a bizhub C658 HVT failure. Within literally 6 seconds yellow and magenta developing units were completely depleted of toner. Replacing the HVT brought back some image, but it took replacing the yelolow and magenta developing units, and gradation & stabilization to bring back good copy quality. =^..^=

Thank you very much i will work on this and get back with the results.

Best of regards,

Ahmed R. Chamumi.

AhmedChamumi
07-16-2017, 07:30 PM
After 900k you need to expect to replace the DV units, infact i'd replace them all as a set at this high count.

Ok i will have to resort to that...more over could this problem be related to usage of toner which is not genuine?

And the dead HV problem seems to be too common among this line of bizhub is there a countermeasure to avoid that?

Best of regards,

Ahmed R. Chamumi.

copier tech
07-16-2017, 09:04 PM
Non genuine toner? lol yes this is your issue!

allan
07-16-2017, 10:35 PM
You can manually tone the unit up and then use aftermarket reset chips to get a darker image. Or you can adjust the TCR level a bit i think max is +3 if that will help if its to light i don't think that would make much of a difference.
What does the level history show?

I had bad experiences with 3de party stuff doing similar things.
There is always that board in front below the tanks that could be faulty.

copier tech
07-17-2017, 08:50 AM
Genuine KM toner has a tiny bit of developer in with the toner, becuase over time the developer in the dev unit becomes depleted, so this is replenished from the genuine toner.

Non genuine toner does not have this developer resulting in shorter life of the DV units.

All my machines are on genuine only parts & toner & we never see any weird copy quality issues, drums go around 3x life dev & ITB units last the life of the machine!

allan
07-17-2017, 04:58 PM
Could you please phone my boss...

REGSIS
07-17-2017, 05:02 PM
Hi everyone,

Best of regards,

Ahmed R. Chamumi.

Dear Ahmed,

I presume Dev unit K is not rotating - that's by my opinion is what makes you get overall faint images.
Print demo page. If you get solid color output and no/faint black letters under the picture then list the counter to confirm faint or no black at all.

This is what you have to do in this case.
Remove rear covers and right rear cover.
Remove all M3 screws and 2 cables at the top to rotate PWB box. Remove developing motor - it's the bottom one (of 3 motors there).
Behind it is a solenoid -remove it. Sponge on it is worn you can
a) replace it with a new one or
b) repair it with 1mm cardboard glued in place where sponge used to be.

Black is back. ;)

At 900k solenoid will sticking or will be sticking soon.

P.S. If developer is depleted replace drum units, otherwise it will be depleted again.
Owerworn drum units or ones working in smoking areas makes them to spark and deplete developer.

I'm not sure if HV unit have anything to do with this problem.

Custom Search