PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c451 color registartion problem - Cyan color shrinks

Custom Search

matsan_offset@yahoo.com
07-21-2017, 09:57 AM
Hello everybody,

I face with weird problem. My c451 starts to print magenta color 2-3 mm away from original position so i may re-position it within menu. However Cyan colors are shrinking somehow. I am attaching a scan of a test page so you can understand much better.:

JDR
07-25-2017, 11:54 AM
Hi,
No P alerts ?

jonpaul
08-09-2017, 02:00 PM
Hello everybody,

I face with weird problem. My c451 starts to print magenta color 2-3 mm away from original position so i may re-position it within menu. However Cyan colors are shrinking somehow. I am attaching a scan of a test page so you can understand much better.:

Have you tried going into service/machine/colour registration adjustment and having a play.Dont forget to set the test page to single print otherwise you get 999 copies !!!!!.On the test page you can see the colours out of sync,as you change the settings you should some change on the test.Its not always obvious but you come and do a test page the problem sometimes dissapears if not back to service and try a different setting.Hope that helps

Dickie
08-10-2017, 10:34 AM
Problem looks like Magenta colour out of alignment.
If I remember correctly this machine has print heads that rock from side to side and up and down on springs at either end.
Remove magenta unit and press and rock the head from side to side, refit unit and test.
I have had this a couple of times before and it is just the head not quite seated correctly.

Hope this helps

Custom Search