PDA

View Full Version : Web Connection and Scanner via SMB Not Working C364e

Custom Search

borghiacarlos
07-21-2017, 01:17 PM
Hello everyone,

I live in Brazil and, first of all, apologize for bad English.

I have a C364e maintenance device that is properly talking to the local network. It prints normally, however, I can not send scanners to the computer via SMB, apparently the machine is in processing with the message waiting on the display. The settings are exactly the same as other test equipment, a C280.

I do not know if there is a connection between the two problems, but when I try to access the WC via IP in the browser there is also no connection. I will share one screen of the scanner's display and another of the browser.

Can someone help me?

Thank you very much for your attention.

Carlos

mo0651
07-21-2017, 02:37 PM
Possible IP address conflict? HTTP got turned off under network settings? Initialize network settings to factory default.

borghiacarlos
07-21-2017, 03:50 PM
Possible IP address conflict? HTTP got turned off under network settings? Initialize network settings to factory default.

Mo0651 thanks for the reply.

Resetting the network settings has been done in the service menu. There was no change. In this network I only have two computers and the other printer to test, I made sure there were no conflicts.

borghiacarlos
07-21-2017, 09:28 PM
Problem solved.

I feel embarrassed to say but it was the date that was incorrect. I adjusted it and everything worked!
I hope it helps someone who has the same problem.

Greetings

:cool:

Custom Search