PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C450

Custom Search

Vesigoth
08-25-2008, 03:33 PM
When I turn on this machine I get the start key and power LED on the control panel to light up but nothing on the display screen and no fans, motors, or lamps come on. I've checked and changed out the power supply but still can't get any power output out of it. The only power that I see coming out of the power supply is 120VAC and 5VDC but nothing else. The interlock switches seem ok. Any Ideas would be helful. Thanks.

Mark B
08-25-2008, 03:41 PM
Try reseating the connectors on the A board and make sure all of the ground screws are in and tight

cobiray
08-25-2008, 06:45 PM
I don't mean to be flip, but is the operation switch on also? The one on the right hand side of the control panel.

redime
08-25-2008, 11:53 PM
I don't mean to be flip, but is the operation switch on also? The one on the right hand side of the control panel.
I cant tell you how many calls ive been to

"the copier is dead"

and all I have to do is turn it on, or plug it in :D

cobiray
08-26-2008, 02:25 AM
I had an account that constantly turned it off and the machine "wouldn't do anything." I finally fashioned a cover out of thick stock, two paper clips and some tape. I just like to try the obvious things first. Patch cables are my other stand by answer.

Haroldbfix
08-28-2008, 09:45 PM
When I turn on this machine I get the start key and power LED on the control panel to light up but nothing on the display screen and no fans, motors, or lamps come on. I've checked and changed out the power supply but still can't get any power output out of it. The only power that I see coming out of the power supply is 120VAC and 5VDC but nothing else. The interlock switches seem ok. Any Ideas would be helful. Thanks.

Will the machine take firmware?

Custom Search