PDA

View Full Version : 7272 and ScanTrip

Custom Search

Coss71
08-25-2008, 07:37 PM
I have a Konica 7272 in one of my offices that we want to use with my Title Document imaging program.
Problem is, the 7272 will only generate PDF or TIF. I need it to generate Multi page TIF's.
The vendor wants to sell me Scan Trip to do this.

After reading what I could find on Scan Trip, I don't see how the program can take a single file TIF from the copier, and turn that file into a multi page.
I can get the copier to FTP to my server, that's not a problem. I need a format that it looks like this copier isn't capable of producing.

Does this sound right? Or is the vendor just blowing smoke?

kmcopytech
02-24-2009, 10:31 AM
I have a Konica 7272 in one of my offices that we want to use with my Title Document imaging program.
Problem is, the 7272 will only generate PDF or TIF. I need it to generate Multi page TIF's.
The vendor wants to sell me Scan Trip to do this.

After reading what I could find on Scan Trip, I don't see how the program can take a single file TIF from the copier, and turn that file into a multi page.
I can get the copier to FTP to my server, that's not a problem. I need a format that it looks like this copier isn't capable of producing.

Does this sound right? Or is the vendor just blowing smoke?

Scantrip can scan into multi-page TIF files,
use ACDSee software to view!

Send your scantrip to my E-mail: kmcopytech@gmail.com

Coss71
02-24-2009, 05:22 PM
Wow, I posted that 6 months ago.
Thanks for the info, but the vendor stepped up about a month after that, and loaned us a scanner that produces the multi page TIF's.

Viewing the multi page TIF's wasn't the problem. We use a program called TitleSCAN for all of out Title documents (not car titles, it's land title, deeds, court documents etc).
So it's the generated files that have to be key entered, and imported, but this can only be in multi page TIF's.
Also, multiple people in the office do the scans, and then it's sent across the WAN to the data center. This is why scantrip wouldn't work for our needs.

Thanks and have a great day. :)

marathonservice1
05-14-2009, 03:30 AM
I rent copiers short term and I'm tired of paying Konica Minolta $50 for the ScanTrip software for my Mac users. I'm looking to see if anyone knows how to buy this software ONCE and never again!

konisolver
05-14-2009, 02:59 PM
Do a search for pagescope scandirect.

marathonservice1
05-18-2009, 06:35 PM
Unless I missed something it appears that pagescope scandirect only works for PC.

Custom Search