PDA

View Full Version : Permanent p6 & faint printouts.

Custom Search

AhmedChamumi
08-03-2017, 10:22 PM
Hi fellows,

Im faced with a bizhub c360 which have had worn out drum units (CMYK) as well as a worn out intermediate transfer belt, after replacing those mention and tried to produce a Demo page the only colors which appeared on paper where magenta and yellow black and cyan were not visible at all, After fiddling with IDCs sensors and two flat cables at the PH area the black color stabilized but the cyan was nowhere to be seen and the P6 has settled there permanently. I have also observed the fine coating of the respective color on PC drum surface of all three colors except black when you take out the drum. S far i have replaced the following; Drum units, Intermediate transfer belt, HV board, PH unit,PWB Assembly (PWB-F ASSY),PWB-PH Assembly(PWB-PH ASSY) with no slightest improve....Somebody please give me a relief.

Best of regards,

Ahmed R. Chamumi.

Woxner
08-03-2017, 11:37 PM
replace the blk dev clutch. they go bad and give blank copies. cyan ands blk i think run off the same system if memory serves.

blackcat4866
08-04-2017, 12:43 AM
I had a C658 recently that was fixed by the HVT (and 4 new DEV units). Cyan and yellow were completely absent. =^..^=

AjitN
08-06-2017, 05:19 AM
What about cyan developing unit & does machine was able to produce some cyan before parts replacement ( may be with lot of print quality problems as parts ware worn out).
Also please check proper operation of first transfer rollers which are within belt unit.
Hope this helps

AhmedChamumi
08-07-2017, 04:28 PM
Helo everyone,

I have an update on the above subject, the problem was with the (PWB-PH ASSY) the small board beneath Power supply assembly that connects a flat cable from the print head, its most likely that there where some dust particles lodged in the slots..by now the machine is up and running.

Thanks everyone for your effort.

Best of regards,

Ahmed R. Chamumi.

Phil B.
08-07-2017, 08:55 PM
Hi fellows,

Im faced with a bizhub c360 which have had worn out drum units (CMYK) as well as a worn out intermediate transfer belt, after replacing those mention and tried to produce a Demo page the only colors which appeared on paper where magenta and yellow black and cyan were not visible at all, After fiddling with IDCs sensors and two flat cables at the PH area the black color stabilized but the cyan was nowhere to be seen and the P6 has settled there permanently. I have also observed the fine coating of the respective color on PC drum surface of all three colors except black when you take out the drum. S far i have replaced the following; Drum units, Intermediate transfer belt, HV board, PH unit,PWB Assembly (PWB-F ASSY),PWB-PH Assembly(PWB-PH ASSY) with no slightest improve....Somebody please give me a relief.

Best of regards,

Ahmed R. Chamumi.

if this unit has separate development units I would look to them

Custom Search