PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c552 booting problem

Custom Search

AhmedChamumi
08-07-2017, 04:34 PM
Helo everyone,

I have a bizhub C552 which i have replaced MFP board it switches on OK does the warm up and stays still with no further steps, the display is dark and the
copy key (Green one) flashes orange and blue alternatively....do i just need to load a firmware or i'm up against a nightmare?

Best of regards,

Ahmed R. Chamumi.

Brischaffer
08-07-2017, 05:06 PM
I would replace the Memory Modules. That might be your problem. Part #: V865 3000 26 (Qty. 2)

Woxner
08-07-2017, 05:32 PM
if you didnt do firmware and you replaced the board you need too. memory may still be bad but firmware must be done

Max
08-08-2017, 09:19 AM
When you are replacing a board you need to boot up the copier with new f/w from 1st switch on. There is a step by step instruction on how to do it. Nvram had to be from the old copier too.

habik
08-08-2017, 12:29 PM
When installing NEW board . It has to be flashed with firmware on first boot up.

When installing USED board to test then Machine & Type has to be setup during first load of latest firmware and then Reset tool for the MFPB. Get the tech bulletin how to otherwise you may screw up more than you have!

Also NEVER change 2 boards at the same time!

AhmedChamumi
08-08-2017, 12:51 PM
When installing NEW board . It has to be flashed with firmware on first boot up.

When installing USED board to test then Machine & Type has to be setup during first load of latest firmware and then Reset tool for the MFPB. Get the tech bulletin how to otherwise you may screw up more than you have!

Also NEVER change 2 boards at the same time!

Could you please provide the bulletin if you have as well as the reset tool please, please.

Best of regards,

Ahmed R. Chamumi.

Custom Search