PDA

View Full Version : OFF TOPIC - I KNOW SORRY

Custom Search

methogod
08-11-2017, 05:53 AM
Anyone know what company fixes old motors... I have a old shrink wrap tunnel that needs to be sealed (welded and bearings).

Tried to it myself and its not looking good...

figured i crowdsource this one....

I use it to shrink wrap prints off my Konica Presses - there i tied it in - sort of...

EarthKmTech
08-11-2017, 06:28 AM
Anyone know what company fixes old motors... I have a old shrink wrap tunnel that needs to be sealed (welded and bearings).

Tried to it myself and its not looking good...

figured i crowdsource this one....

I use it to shrink wrap prints off my Konica Presses - there i tied it in - sort of...

Not entirely sure what you're talking about but if its some sort of AC motor that is possible to disassemble, the correct term we used to use in the airconditioning industry was a "rewind" generally these places rewind the copper coils and replace any worn components such as bearings, effectively refurbishing the electric motor.

much more cost effective to do this on huge industrial AC motors than buy new so the places should still be around, mainly servicing industry.

pudgi300
08-11-2017, 01:31 PM
Can you post a few pictures and model you have. May have a few ideas

Phil B.
08-11-2017, 02:10 PM
Global Electronic Services, located in Buford, Georgia north of metro Atlanta, repairs and services all models and manufacturers of industrial electronics, motors and hydraulics including full Rewind & Balance services. (http://www.gesrepair.com/Articles.asp?ID=428&gclid=Cj0KCQjwq7XMBRCDARIsAKVI5QYwjzQ-PLXOvcKN4-OkPnDf1cAkl2Ddzpx4gemYLxsnt6D1lohHPUAaAg6jEALw_wcB )

these folks are in Baltimore '

Custom Search