PDA

View Full Version : Konica c360 black lines

Custom Search

DOE
08-16-2017, 08:26 PM
I just have a question about the drum units on a Konica c360. I'm getting the blurry black lines that Hey Dirty Corona would give you. I know on the bizhub 350 you had to replace the drum and developer at the same time I believe on the color units you only need to replace the drum. My question is I have cleaned the corona over and over it and if anything it makes it worse is there any adjustments I can make to avoid having to replace the drum or is that the only solution to get rid of the black blurry lines. Thank you!!!!!!

Phil B.
08-16-2017, 08:36 PM
I just have a question about the drum units on a Konica c360. I'm getting the blurry black lines that Hey Dirty Corona would give you. I know on the bizhub 350 you had to replace the drum and developer at the same time I believe on the color units you only need to replace the drum. My question is I have cleaned the corona over and over it and if anything it makes it worse is there any adjustments I can make to avoid having to replace the drum or is that the only solution to get rid of the black blurry lines. Thank you!!!!!!

what are you cleaning it with....i use the green scrubby part from a dish sponge .. with some rubbing alcohol ...hold it with a pair of hemostats be sure to air dry the wires and use blower bulb to finish it up...do NOT press too hard or you can snap the wires.

BUT it sounds like a drum wiper blade is failing to me.... wide stripes 1"-2" down the page in the direction of paper travel.

allan
08-16-2017, 09:49 PM
Yes there is... REMEMBER TO CHANGE IT BACK BEFORE INSTALLING A NEW DRUM.
>Image process adjustment> Background adjustment.
The prints will be a bit lighter and its not going to go to far but is a life saver. Set to +3 at first else +5. You can set CMYK separately.
Jip i will do a demo print before i start with a service, then cleaning the coronas with the wand screws me over and all three color drums or the black drum will make a background.

Sorry mister customer...

Woxner
08-16-2017, 10:45 PM
these drums are so frickin cheap . they dont last forever just replace it.

allan
08-17-2017, 05:33 AM
Yes but they don't drop out of thin air, need to go get one somewhere...

Custom Search