PDA

View Full Version : Konica c360 c2557 code

Custom Search

DOE
08-21-2017, 07:52 PM
Have a Konica c360 that about every 8 copies it will stop and give you the internal error code c2557. I put a black drum and developer unit from another working copier and it and still get the c2557 after 7 copies. I thought for sure changing the developer unit would take care of it. Is there something else it could be. Thank you

spokc
08-21-2017, 08:42 PM
i have two c360 machines that thru this code today
the one i went to i ran stabilization and initiailization and it cleared and function before doing that i ran manual toner add for black( you must open front panel to stop adding)
but i wasn't sure if it would stay fixed that is why i was looking this up and saw your post
we did have thunderstorms the other day and i thought that may have contributed to problem
have not gone to the other c360 yet

DOE
08-22-2017, 05:44 PM
I ran the ad toner then did stabilization and then initialization and it finally worked after I did it 3 times. Now when I hit the fax scan button it just beeps at me and nothing happens when I reinitialize the machine reset the data I must have changed a setting to cause the fax scan not to work. I am not very familiar with the faxs part of the machine can anybody tell me what I might have to reset in order for fax scan to work again

spokc
08-22-2017, 05:57 PM
sounds like your hard drive is not installed check the config sheet
user settings \printer settings \print reports\configuration then hit print
if its not installed on config sheet go to options i service mode and turn it on

DOE
08-23-2017, 08:19 PM
sounds like your hard drive is not installed check the config sheet
user settings \printer settings \print reports\configuration then hit print
if its not installed on config sheet go to options i service mode and turn it on
Thank you. That worked

Custom Search