PDA

View Full Version : IP601 firmware installation

Custom Search

bajetrini
08-27-2008, 04:02 PM
Hi I managed to get the IP601 Print controller firmware loaded to the printer and booted up the printer and it through out the IP page and shows ready to print but when I send a test page to it the printer just throws out garbage rather than the windows test page.
Any ideas on what to do next anyone????

thanks

Bajetrini

RockETop
08-28-2008, 12:04 AM
Hi I managed to get the IP601 Print controller firmware loaded to the printer and booted up the printer and it through out the IP page and shows ready to print but when I send a test page to it the printer just throws out garbage rather than the windows test page.

thanks

Bajetrini

Try a different printer driver. PS if you currently have PCL, or PCL if you currently have the PS driver.

bajetrini
08-28-2008, 08:01 PM
Where do I get the drivers from? Do you have them you can send for me?

Not sure what I am using a PS or PCL

thanks

Mike

If you have you can email me at miker@caribsurf.com

montana
08-28-2008, 11:12 PM
hi.i guess something wrong with cable.check the cables.
i wish you good luck

Haroldbfix
08-29-2008, 02:38 PM

thanks

Bajetrini

I agree sounds like a driver issue, try a pcl driver. The controller may not have the postscript option there for if you use a ps driver it will cause garbage to print, because the controller cant interpret ps info without the option enabled on the controller.

RockETop
08-30-2008, 12:25 AM
Where do I get the drivers from? Do you have them you can send for me?

Not sure what I am using a PS or PCL

thanks

Mike

If you have you can email me at miker@caribsurf.com

KONICA MINOLTA Global (http://www.konicaminolta.com)

Custom Search