PDA

View Full Version : KM Bizhub 363 keep rebooting on the hour glass display

Custom Search

gregoriojc
08-23-2017, 06:46 AM
Hello Guys

Im stuckup in KM Bizhub 363 as I turn on th emachine and start on the display is showing the hour glass after 15 seconds
the screen became black and starts again showing an hour glass on the display after 15 sececonds again black the screen and
its repeated the same over and over again, what could be the posible problems I suspected the firmware but not sure and how to
get or where can I get the firmware . Pls could you help me ..

copier tech
08-23-2017, 08:12 AM
Try disconnecting the HDD & rebooting, but also yes I would flash the firmware to the latest version.

gregoriojc
08-27-2017, 07:40 AM
Try disconnecting the HDD & rebooting, but also yes I would flash the firmware to the latest version.

Thank you for the reply, but there was no HHDD on the controller, yes possible is the firmware thank you for enlighten me.

Gregorio jc

srvctec
09-01-2017, 10:22 PM
Is the machine connected to a network via an ethernet cable? If so, what happens if the cable is disconnected from the machine? I've had a few that acted similar to this and a corrupt print job or other network issue was the culprit.

Woxner
09-02-2017, 01:37 AM
this machine came stanard with hdd. someone has swipped it. most of the time if its a duplicate ip it will at least boot . may be firmware or nvram. but uplug the network anyway just to try

REGSIS
09-04-2017, 08:02 AM
Faulty printer control board could be the cause of the problem if all external factors are eliminated.

hasan
05-07-2019, 10:37 AM

can u send the firmware to me please i need it ?
my e-mail
hasan.alzeer1992@gmail.com

allan
05-07-2019, 11:52 AM
can u send the firmware to me please i need it ?
my e-mail
hasan.alzeer1992@gmail.com

Start your own thread.
Then start by what is wrong and why you think you need it.
Sure someone here will sell it to you.

Custom Search