PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C754e question

Custom Search

Cookr
08-23-2017, 09:24 PM
Working on this machine and im pretty sure its the supply motor but I was just wondering if anyone knows of if there is a load check for the motor. Its the cyan supply motor M12. I looked in the service manual but didn't see one thanks.

I know the toner is getting to the hopper because i vacuumed it all out looking for something wrong and it filled right back up but its not getting to the IU

blackcat4866
08-24-2017, 12:15 AM
Maybe your developing toner sensor or hopper toner sensor has a cake of toner stuck to it's surface. I'm not saying it's impossible, but I've never seen a bad Konica Minolta toner motor (though I've changed a few on the way to the real answer). =^..^=

habik
08-24-2017, 09:56 PM
You are right it is not in load check. Vacumme the hopper again and don't insert the toner. Cheat the door and run the "normal load check" :), This should do I'd imagine:

Image Process Adjustments > Manual Toner Add

That will rotate Toner cartridge conveyance screw M14(Cyan) + Toner Supply (hopper) Motor M11(Cyan) + Cyan dev unit motor M17 (CMY)

Take the front cover off and see if there is rotation of the M14 or gears or the actual agitator in hopper or conveyance screw. If all seems good than fill with bit of toner and take the hopper off the IU's and see if it falls when you have shutter open. If not then strip the hopper and look for blockages or snapped shaft on the auger (conveyance screw) or something similar.

Hope this helps.

habik
08-24-2017, 11:58 PM
Maybe your developing toner sensor or hopper toner sensor has a cake of toner stuck to it's surface. I'm not saying it's impossible, but I've never seen a bad Konica Minolta toner motor (though I've changed a few on the way to the real answer). =^..^=

I actually had throwing c2557 but on C554e where the black toner hopper motor was working'ish (failing really). It did few turns and then just hummed. So it gave a little toner but not enough. Open and close of the door gave it few hours.

Check how the gears are turning and then slow down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQvXmXmoBg4&edit=vd

Cookr
08-28-2017, 08:42 PM
Ended up being a bad cyan IU TCR must have crapped out but its working now

Custom Search