PDA

View Full Version : Fax Forwarding to FTP Issue

Custom Search

captainrva
08-24-2017, 03:31 PM
I have a Bizhub 3320 (lexmark) and I have FTP shortcuts setup and they work just fine. I have email shortcuts setup and they work just fine. Faxes can be received and sent just fine. When I turned on the Fax Forwarding however, no fax files are sent to the FTP. I switched it to forward to an email shortcut and nothing is sent either. By messing with the speed settings I was able to get 1 file to come through out of 20 tries but it has the size of 1Kb and the file is corrupt and won't open. Has anyone had this issue and know a fix?

captainrva
08-24-2017, 07:22 PM
It's driving me crazy because the browser side of this3320 (also 4020) is the lexmark looking back end and there is no Job History, Send History, TX history, Etc. Only Fax Job List and the list says the faxes were received with an "OK***" which means "pending" and after a while I'll check back and they will have changed to just an "OK" but still no files sent to the FTP.

allan
08-24-2017, 09:48 PM
Sounds like a firmware thing. Somewhere you should be able to change between PDF and TIFF...

captainrva
08-25-2017, 05:03 PM
Put the newest base firmware on it and it is working now.

bizhub4020 ContFW_LW63SB4P640-0_EngiFW_FDNPIRE641-0

Custom Search