PDA

View Full Version : Data Light blinks while sending print job to Konica Minolta 360,

Custom Search

musthafavi
08-25-2017, 06:48 AM
Koinca Minota C360 Image transfer belt has been changed and after changing also warning message was show up to change image transfer belt unit, so reset the value, after that i am facing those issues

1.While sending print to Konica, data light keeps flashing and not printing
2. Unable to configure SMB/email scanning functions from public usermode, so configured from Admin mode (SMB scanning), but its doesn't show up in printer display

Note:
I can make copies
I can print demo page

musthafavi
08-25-2017, 08:06 PM
Koinca Minota C360 Image transfer belt has been changed and after changing also warning message was show up to change image transfer belt unit, so reset the value,after that i am facing those issues

1.While sending print to Konica, data light keeps flashing and not printing
2. Unable to configure SMB/email scanning functions from public usermode, so configured from Admin mode (SMB scanning), but its doesn't show up in printer display

Note:
I can make copies
I can print demo page

Please help me to short out this problem

Woxner
08-25-2017, 08:56 PM
do a new release on the belt and fuser. ck the other counters. these might need the fuse cant remember to reset the counts

musthafavi
08-26-2017, 05:16 AM
do a new release on the belt and fuser. ck the other counters. these might need the fuse cant remember to reset the counts

Thanks for your reply

What I observe that, there is some authentication issue, authentication device was connected before and its removed now, so always popup warning message "Authentication device is note found" so I UNSET from System mode

Pleas see the attached screen shot, getting message "A general user cannot refer to. Please ask an administrator"
(http://10.13.60.66/wcd/abbr.xml#PageEndLink)
while trying to configure SMB from public use

Please help me to restore public user's default permissions

REGSIS
08-26-2017, 10:00 AM
Turn Off authentification
Utility-> Admin settings (password: 12345678) -> Authentification/Account track (set to off)
User data and public user permissions will be cleared

musthafavi
08-26-2017, 10:15 AM
Turn Off authentification
Utility-> Admin settings (password: 12345678) -> Authentification/Account track (set to off)
User data and public user permissions will be cleared

I tried the same, but still having the same problem

Woxner
08-27-2017, 01:36 AM
do a network clear in service mode. i have countys that do this so no one can do that. you may also have to do a data clear. but do the network first and try that

musthafavi
08-27-2017, 06:11 AM
do a network clear in service mode. i have countys that do this so no one can do that. you may also have to do a data clear. but do the network first and try that

Thanks for your replay

Problem has been solved except printing issue, While sending print to Konica, data light keeps flashing and not printing

I can print demo page
Account tracking is OFF

Please help me to solve this isssue

musthafavi
08-28-2017, 11:47 AM

I did the above tip (Network Clear) and printing issue has been resolved

Thanks for your support and still I need your support

Now User Box, Store Address and direct print portions are not available in web interface and from utility also some options are missing

Even I has been checked the options under Network Tab, but unfortunately those settings are not available

Please attached screen shot for the further details

Please help me to enable missing options

copier addict
08-28-2017, 04:01 PM
I did the above tip (Network Clear) and printing issue has been resolved

Thanks for your support and still I need your support

Now User Box, Store Address and direct print portions are not available in web interface and from utility also some options are missing

Even I has been checked the options under Network Tab, but unfortunately those settings are not available

Please attached screen shot for the further details

Please help me to enable missing options

Go into service mode and re-install the HDD. You will also need the movie data once the HDD has been installed through service mode.

musthafavi
08-29-2017, 01:41 PM
Go into service mode and re-install the HDD. You will also need the movie data once the HDD has been installed through service mode.

Thanks for your support, Problem has been solved

Custom Search