PDA

View Full Version : FREE File Exchange Community

Custom Search

Crown Delorean
09-14-2006, 08:45 PM
We all can to exchange files, service manuals and all we need.
Any sugestions?

For a start, I have service manuals for:

Kyocera KM1500
Xerox 212

Avaiable for everybody at the_crown_mx@yahoo.com

At the other hand, I need other for:

Xerox 1025 and 5818

Regards.

Crown Delorean

- Sicut Aquila Ero Mente...

n25an
07-02-2011, 03:08 PM
did this ever get going?

JustManuals
07-02-2011, 06:12 PM
Does it look like it did?

charm5496
07-03-2011, 08:37 AM
must be thriving well!!!! lol

zaza
07-03-2011, 12:15 PM
hello ...you are welcome there ...l can collaborated with you ..about the technical document and other l agree your requests ..my email : mecanographe@gmail.com ..also this is my skype : zahroun19 . l wait you in any moment ...thx .
We all can to exchange files, service manuals and all we need.
Any sugestions?

For a start, I have service manuals for:

Kyocera KM1500
Xerox 212

Avaiable for everybody at the_crown_mx@yahoo.com

At the other hand, I need other for:

Xerox 1025 and 5818

Regards.

Crown Delorean

- Sicut Aquila Ero Mente...

JustManuals
07-03-2011, 09:27 PM
did this ever get going?

Well you have the FIRST response in 5 years. What do you think? (By your response it shows you don't think)

zaza
07-04-2011, 12:15 AM
we collaborated all the time ..our door is open all the time ..fuck plumber you loose...

KenB
07-04-2011, 12:45 AM
Alright, isn't that last post by Zaza in violation of the rules of this site and enough to get his sorry behind evicted?

Enough is enough already! :mad:

JustManuals
07-04-2011, 12:57 AM
Alright, isn't that last post by Zaza in violation of the rules of this site and enough to get his sorry behind evicted?

Enough is enough already! :mad:

Sounds good to me, he contributes nothing and all he does is beg for free stuff and complain. Reminds me of my ex-wife.

JustManuals
07-04-2011, 12:58 AM
we collaborated all the time ..our door is open all the time ..fuck plumber you loose...

that's 'lose' you idiot.

KenB
07-04-2011, 02:21 AM
I think the "F" bomb he threw at you should be the last proverbial straw.

zaza
07-04-2011, 02:47 AM
that's 'lose' you idiot.
ah ..ok ..you think l not assisted for anything ..you lie ...bad plumber ...l tell you return at your special work ..the plumbers ..l think you feel good at this speciality ...you said that because l not hop selling any document how you published with your website justmanuals4you ...l said you your fuck document it is not necessary to me ..by way l find lot of better technical document ..and l changing with others technician by free version ..real maybe l broken some rules but l not published any from this document ..only by private ..so I suggest you put the new poll if l not assisted or not ...you can see it ...other ..if l am crazy in your opinion whey you following all my requests thread ...???..normally if l not assisted ..so all my information is not very necessary for you .. why are you trying to provoke me at any time? ..l think you want to get upset!!! make sure it's very far in your mind ...!!

JustManuals
07-04-2011, 03:06 AM
I think the "F" bomb he threw at you should be the last proverbial straw.

I think the sysop likes him for the comic relief he provides. I don't give him a 2nd thought.

JustManuals
07-04-2011, 03:09 AM
ah ..ok ..you think l not assisted for anything ..you lie ...bad plumber ...l tell you return at your special work ..the plumbers ..l think you feel good at this speciality ...you said that because l not hop selling any document how you published with your website justmanuals4you ...l said you your fuck document it is not necessary to me ..by way l find lot of better technical document ..and l changing with others technician by free version ..real maybe l broken some rules but l not published any from this document ..only by private ..so I suggest you put the new poll if l not assisted or not ...you can see it ...other ..if l am crazy in your opinion whey you following all my requests thread ...???..normally if l not assisted ..so all my information is not very necessary for you .. why are you trying to provoke me at any time? ..l think you want to get upset!!! make sure it's very far in your mind ...!!

Does this make sense to anyone? if so, please explain it to me. To me it just looks like a lot of words thrown together. Something like a monkey would do.

zaza
07-04-2011, 03:25 AM
You understand this not answering for my thread ?
does this make sense to anyone? If so, please explain it to me. To me it just looks like a lot of words thrown together. Something like a monkey would do.

KenB
07-04-2011, 03:29 AM
I think the sysop likes him for the comic relief he provides. I don't give him a 2nd thought.

True, after all, free entertainment is hard to find! :)

charm5496
07-05-2011, 03:30 PM
You understand this not answering for my thread ?
Thats the problem...we can't understand you. Your rants run us around in circles and cause mass confusion.

JustManuals
07-05-2011, 09:39 PM
Thats the problem...we can't understand you. Your rants run us around in circles and cause mass confusion.

When uncertain, when in doubt, run in circles.........scream and shout.

jonhiker
07-05-2011, 09:54 PM
When uncertain, when in doubt, run in circles.........scream and shout.

and all this time, i thought it was... "twist and shout"

mjunkaged
07-05-2011, 11:20 PM
Would you let THIS man fix your copier?

mjunkaged
07-05-2011, 11:26 PM
Or, 'if ya can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with BS!'

charm5496
07-06-2011, 03:58 AM
Would you let THIS man fix your copier?

I wouldn't let him near my junk equipment!!!

RRodgers
07-06-2011, 09:29 AM
Does this make sense to anyone? if so, please explain it to me. To me it just looks like a lot of words thrown together. Something like a monkey would do.

I thought you were busy not giving him a second thought?

JustManuals
07-06-2011, 07:57 PM
I thought you were busy not giving him a second thought?

Only with a grain of salt.

907tec
07-06-2011, 09:35 PM
The dude is Algerian, give him a break. His English is a damn sight better than my Algerian, I'll tell you that much. And Paul, you are every bit as aggravating and petty as he is, get off your damn high-horse.

JustManuals
07-06-2011, 11:41 PM
The dude is Algerian, give him a break. His English is a damn sight better than my Algerian, I'll tell you that much. And Paul, you are every bit as aggravating and petty as he is, get off your damn high-horse.

FOAD

907tec
07-06-2011, 11:54 PM
So you guys clamor for the expulsion of one member for using foul language, then do the same while hiding behind an acronym? Stay classy, Paul, stay classy.

zaza
07-07-2011, 12:29 AM
good technician you are my friend 907tec ..real l am better ALGERIAN men ..also l do my special work in maintenance for copiers since 1997 ..so we are francophone countries ..but l am original Arabic Muslims ...the racism is not my régime...and in my traditional race ...also this plumber men is an provoke person ..other my firstly login at this website is not to provoked any person or to said any bad word at any technician ...On the contrary l hope collaboration and assisted with others brothers technician . this my real feeling ...
و الله المستعان على ما اقول
So you guys clamor for the expulsion of one member for using foul language, then do the same while hiding behind an acronym? Stay classy, Paul, stay classy.

michaelc
07-07-2011, 01:36 AM
Sometimes I go on this site to help, somtimes to get help. I have read through this thread and I can't remember what it is about.

After a quick look it is about a post for people giving each other info for free in 20O6. I will not give out any manuals or firmware (as idiots with information and no idea how use it , make me chuckle). If some one wants one (manual or firmware) that bad they can get them from manuals4you for a good price. Then mess their machine up, call us up and we make more £s. Or if we need a manual quickly we can get it from manuals4you charge and make £s (Win Win?). Is it not against competition laws when you attend training courses and/or get info, to give out the info provided?

FOAD = ?

Just an afterthought, life without idiots would be boring.

907tec
07-07-2011, 01:44 AM
FOAD is Paul's way of charming people into doing business with him. He has cordially requested that I "Fuck Off And Die". Ever the charmer, that guy.

michaelc
07-07-2011, 01:55 AM
Just wondering, I might try that with my customers. Might stop them complaining at me when they are at fault and not the machine.

thanks

nmfaxman
07-07-2011, 03:59 AM
A free file exchange would never work.
Someone always takes advantage and doesn't recipricate.
The knowledge and link to a site that you can buy the manual for a small fee helps more.
It is always someone with under 10 posts asking for free manuals.

And in Paul's defence, Zaza started all the animosity with his first few posts asking for free manuals.

charm5496
07-07-2011, 05:16 AM
the noobs always jump on here asking for freebies and without Paul there isnt a copytechnet.com to come and kill some time. I support people I know and trust. The other can get what they want from someone else. Oh and Paul has helped out my company out several times with good manuals at a fair price and for that I cannot and will not bash him.

JustManuals
07-07-2011, 06:39 AM
A free file exchange would never work.
Someone always takes advantage and doesn't recipricate.
The knowledge and link to a site that you can buy the manual for a small fee helps more.
It is always someone with under 10 posts asking for free manuals.

And in Paul's defence, Zaza started all the animosity with his first few posts asking for free manuals.

It's not only his first posts, its ALL his posts.

Custom Search