PDA

View Full Version : C1060 processing print job

Custom Search

Boringguy4
08-28-2017, 03:35 PM
We only have one 1060 with the embedded controller. Everything else has a fiery. Customer sent a print job last Friday and it's Monday and it's still saying that it's processing the job. Delete the job and it runs fine but they said it's been happening for a while. Has anybody else been having this issue with the embedded IC 415?

Thanks in advance

Phil B.
08-28-2017, 07:47 PM
We only have one 1060 with the embedded controller. Everything else has a fiery. Customer sent a print job last Friday and it's Monday and it's still saying that it's processing the job. Delete the job and it runs fine but they said it's been happening for a while. Has anybody else been having this issue with the embedded IC 415?

Thanks in advance

how big is the file? what type file? Stored on the PC or from the web? Can they print similar files of the same format?

a little more info would help us greatly to help you.

Boringguy4
08-28-2017, 07:53 PM
One page, color pdf file with minimal graphics. 900 copies of said page. Stored on PC printed through adobe. Intermittent at best. Ill have to find out if its just one users workstation or multiple.

Phil B.
08-28-2017, 08:01 PM
One page, color pdf file with minimal graphics. 900 copies of said page. Stored on PC printed through adobe. Intermittent at best. Ill have to find out if its just one users workstation or multiple.

can they print other PDF's? that file could be corrupt

stick it on a thumb drive.. take to another workstation and try to print it from there

Boringguy4
08-28-2017, 08:15 PM
Apparently its happened with different files. Its a label for pallots of stuff. Printed on plain 20lbs 8.5x11 paper. And once they delete the stuck job they can print that file again.

blackcat4866
08-29-2017, 02:00 AM
Re-boot the PC running Fiery Command Workstation. I had one the other day that kept re-printing the same 164pg print job ad infinitum. They stopped it after 20 repeats. I just re-started the PC. =^..^=

Boringguy4
08-29-2017, 12:47 PM
Re-boot the PC running Fiery Command Workstation. I had one the other day that kept re-printing the same 164pg print job ad infinitum. They stopped it after 20 repeats. I just re-started the PC. =^..^=

Not running command workstation. I wish they were. Theyre using the embedded ic602 or ic603 konica controller. I got it wrong at first. Sorry, I'm still new to the controllers and like i said, this is our first and onky one on a c1060. ill edit my mistake, if it lets me.

Custom Search