PDA

View Full Version : Weird lines on print outs bizhub c452

Custom Search

AhmedChamumi
08-31-2017, 10:29 PM
Helo fellas,

Hope this finds you well, i have just left customers place where i encountered a bizhub C452 which was working perfectly until the lines (as per the attached picture) started, these lines appears when you produce test pages and any other print out but they don't appear when you produce gradations(CMYK).

These are the steps i have taken;
1. Checked each imaging unit for any notable abnormality and found none.
2. Cleaned HV contacts.
3. Disconnected and reconnected flat cables on PH relay board on the left side of the machine.
4. Rewrote firmware.

All these steps haven't resulted in anything positive has any of you out there ever came across such a snag? what should i do next?

Your quick response will be much appreciated plus any useful tips as to why these lines of printers end up with similar defects?

Best of regards,

Ahmed R. Chamumi

allan
08-31-2017, 10:42 PM
Makes my head heard. Feed direction? Does it change with orientation with LEF SEF?

AhmedChamumi
08-31-2017, 11:44 PM
Makes my head heard. Feed direction? Does it change with orientation with LEF SEF?
Dear Allan,

Thanks for your immediate response,

I haven't checked if those lines do change with orientation changes? Would that mean something at least to start with? If yes what would that be?

Best of regards,

Ahmed R. Chamumi

methogod
09-01-2017, 09:31 AM
nv ram.... search forum

srvctec
09-01-2017, 08:03 PM
Looks like memory issue or MFPB. I've had both cause these symptoms. Switch the memory or just take it out and see if issue still exists. If so, could be MFPB but I'd try other less severe options first, like update to latest FW or maybe rewrite FW if it already has latest. Resecure all plugs and anything connected to the MFPB.

AhmedChamumi
09-01-2017, 08:59 PM
Looks like memory issue or MFPB. I've had both cause these symptoms. Switch the memory or just take it out and see if issue still exists. If so, could be MFPB but I'd try other less severe options first, like update to latest FW or maybe rewrite FW if it already has latest. Resecure all plugs and anything connected to the MFPB.

Thank you so much for your input, i will try these option and report back to you sir.

Best of regards,

Ahmed Chamumi

AhmedChamumi
09-03-2017, 09:22 PM
Helo everyone out there,

The above mentioned problem was solved by replacing a memory module...i took the memory module from the old malfunction MFPB and the machine got back on track and its works like a champ...Thanks everyone for your input.

Best of regards,

Ahmed R. Chamumi.

Custom Search