PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Biizhub C652ds Drawer #4 wont lift

Custom Search

acsolutions
09-07-2017, 12:10 AM
I replaced Lift motor, drawer with feed head and paper feed control board, still wont lift! I pulled the lift motor and a drawer/feed head from a black and white BH652 and the control board from a BH c552. I'm just wondering if any of these have compatibility issues? thanks

Synthohol
09-07-2017, 12:46 AM
did you do a trouble reset?

acsolutions
09-07-2017, 01:40 AM
did you do a trouble reset?

Yes, I think that was the first thing I did.

blackcat4866
09-07-2017, 01:44 AM
I can't remember what model it was ... but a few weeks ago I had a machine that would not respond at all to the tray being inserted. It turned out that one of the photointerrupters was bad. I think it was the pickup tire height sensor. The machine thought the lift deck was already up, so it never lifted. =^..^=

copier tech
09-07-2017, 07:28 AM
I had this exact issure on a C452 replacing the MFP board was the fix (after replacement you need to flash fw)

I believe this board is model specific, check p/n if you do need to replace it.

acsolutions
09-07-2017, 07:43 AM
I can't remember what model it was ... but a few weeks ago I had a machine that would not respond at all to the tray being inserted. It turned out that one of the photointerrupters was bad. I think it was the pickup tire height sensor. The machine thought the lift deck was already up, so it never lifted. =^..^=

Yeah, thats why I replaced the whole feed head and drawer. thanks

acsolutions
09-07-2017, 07:45 AM
I had this exact issure on a C452 replacing the MFP board was the fix (after replacement you need to flash fw)

I believe this board is model specific, check p/n if you do need to replace it.

really, the MFP board, not the print controller?

copier tech
09-07-2017, 08:19 AM
really, the MFP board, not the print controller?

Yes, sorry the correct description is PRCB (printer controller)

Part number A0P0H00200

*This post reminded me I have a new unused PRCB if its of any use, i've just listed it for sale.*

EarthKmTech
09-07-2017, 11:26 AM
are you 100% certain there is not paper mashed into the socket at the rear of the machine that interfaces with the tray? I've had this before and not seen it immediately.

The machine detects tray 3 and 4 insertion by loopback in the tray harnesses, make sure it is seeing the tray being inserted.

tech51
09-07-2017, 05:43 PM
are you 100% certain there is not paper mashed into the socket at the rear of the machine that interfaces with the tray? I've had this before and not seen it immediately.

The machine detects tray 3 and 4 insertion by loopback in the tray harnesses, make sure it is seeing the tray being inserted.
And it can be a tiny piece of paper as well. Once drove 70 miles to remove a 2x6mm piece out of the machine side socket. Previous tech didn't see it😀

acsolutions
09-08-2017, 04:17 AM
The motor I used from a c550 didnt work on the C652! Thanks for all you suggestions!

EarthKmTech
09-12-2017, 12:36 PM
And it can be a tiny piece of paper as well. Once drove 70 miles to remove a 2x6mm piece out of the machine side socket. Previous tech didn't see it😀

I did that exact job today.

Most undignifying lying flat on your stomach reaching in when you're as fat as i am.

Custom Search