PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C35, Need to Set Trays 3 & 4

Custom Search

Biz2000
09-07-2017, 03:36 AM
Hello..

I recently had issues with a C35 which caused me to swap out the machine portion, while using the same base which includes trays 3 and 4 as well as a storage cabinet. I just found out when Tray 2 wont work with a message displayed "CHECK TRAY 2" (i believe is what it says). I have not had that message before on a C35 and did not have time that day to address the issue, and have been delayed getting back since the hurricane here in Houston.

I am curious about the tray 2 issue, but what I am specifically writing about today is for information to tell the copier that tray 3 & 4 are installed so the customer can use those two trays while I address the problem with tray 2. I do not have a service manual but did look at a partial one online and could not find the information I was needing, and could not find an installation manual for the base unit that includes trays 3 and 4. I dont know if it is a soft switch setting but imagine so.

Could anyone help me with this information, please. Thanks.

ktech

Techlife
09-07-2017, 04:53 AM
not 100% on this, but im pretty sure it should auto detect? Are the connectors on the trays damaged? I had a case with a C3350 where the connector had come loose and sort of collapsed inside the tray, had to reseat it correctly and it was then recognised. Sorry if this is no help

Custom Search