PDA

View Full Version : Error Code bizhub c253

Custom Search

coastal copier
09-09-2017, 12:00 AM
Hello everyone!! This machine was calling for a cyan and magenta iu right after customer changed both toners c and m. The copy quality was good so i replaced the iu chips and then it coded with a c2552. So i replaced both iu units with new ones and the code keeps coming back. Any ideas? the code means cyan toner is over 11%

blackcat4866
09-09-2017, 02:33 AM
... the code means cyan toner is over 11%

That's a good start. Now how do you view current TCR values? It's there in the manual. =^..^=

copyman
09-09-2017, 01:15 PM
Sounds like they thought the message was for C & M toner when in fact it was for the C &M IU's. Did you shake the Image units & toners really well. Toners need to be shaken 10-20 times and IU's need to be shaken "side to side" while keeping level. I also tap on IU's while shaking to loosen up the developer. This is really important especially if boxes were stored on their side or stored for a long time. This is why the IU boxes are shaped funny so box can't stand on their side, but I have seen people still stand box on their side!

coastal copier
09-09-2017, 04:34 PM
That's a good start. Now how do you view current TCR values? It's there in the manual. =^..^=

i looked in level 1 history but it shows all o% then it codes out. i guess because the machine never goes ready

coastal copier
09-09-2017, 04:39 PM
Sounds like they thought the message was for C & M toner when in fact it was for the C &M IU's. Did you shake the Image units & toners really well. Toners need to be shaken 10-20 times and IU's need to be shaken "side to side" while keeping level. I also tap on IU's while shaking to loosen up the developer. This is really important especially if boxes were stored on their side or stored for a long time. This is why the IU boxes are shaped funny so box can't stand on their side, but I have seen people still stand box on their side!

I did shake the iu's but i guess its worth a try to do it again. Thanks

blackcat4866
09-09-2017, 04:51 PM
Do the motors fire up? Without the developing motor agitating the developer it won't properly read TCR. Maybe a System Error Reset is in order before you can diagnose further? =^..^=

coastal copier
09-09-2017, 05:21 PM
Do the motors fire up? Without the developing motor agitating the developer it won't properly read TCR. Maybe a System Error Reset is in order before you can diagnose further? =^..^=

i did not ck the motors i will do that on monday thanks. I did trouble reset multiple times but not system error reset ?? is that different? I have never done a system reset

blackcat4866
09-09-2017, 06:06 PM
Same thing, just in a different menu. =^..^=

copyman
09-09-2017, 08:47 PM
you can watch the motors operate with exit cover left off while running machine. I think if motors were not turning it would throw a motor code.

coastal copier
09-09-2017, 09:54 PM
Same thing, just in a different menu. =^..^=

ok thanks for your help

coastal copier
09-09-2017, 09:56 PM
you can watch the motors operate with exit cover left off while running machine. I think if motors were not turning it would throw a motor code.

ok thanks ill ck them monday

Custom Search