PDA

View Full Version : Mathew printtt

Custom Search

blackcat4866
09-16-2017, 02:20 AM
Here's the thing: If you end your title in the word "Print" the thread is displayed in Printable View, which is nice if you're going to print it but not so nice if your want to respond to it, because all of the links have been removed. Noone can respond to a thread in Printable View.

So if you'd like responses, all you have to do is end your title in any other word than "print". That should be easy, since there are ~150K other words you can choose. Or you can just misspell it like I did. That would make the number of choices nearly infinite, but not quite.
=^..^=

Synthohol
09-16-2017, 11:55 AM
this is the dumbest forum handicap EVER, why dont they fix it?
its ridiculous. no other BBS ive been on or modded has this issue.

John Kaufmann
09-17-2017, 02:55 AM
Here's the thing: If you end your title in the word "Print" the thread is displayed in Printable View, which is nice if you're going to print it but not so nice if your want to respond to it, because all of the links have been removed. Noone can respond to a thread in Printable View.

So if you'd like responses, all you have to do is end your title in any other word than "print". That should be easy, since there are ~150K other words you can choose. Or you can just misspell it like I did. That would make the number of choices nearly infinite, but not quite.
:)! - Master of the Not-so-Obvious: quirky rationality overcomes quirky issue - isn't that nice?

EarthKmTech
09-17-2017, 02:34 PM
I dare say the issue has only become apparent on this forum because all we ever talk about is printers and printing :D

Cant see anyone ever ending a subject with print on a car forum, though I have just been reproducing becker security code cards complete with the epson FX-80 dotrice font...

Custom Search