PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica Minolta c224 - Automatically Replenishing Toner Cyan

Custom Search

mearmi
09-20-2017, 07:46 AM
Got Konica Minolta C224 Asking Replenish Toner. Cyan

After replacing with new toner it keeps on running for a while and indicates with a message "Automatic Replenishing Toner" again and stopped.

Asking again Replenish Toner Cyan.

In Level history 1 All the toner values are OK Cyan is 5.68 and toner also goes in to developer tank and looks like it is overflowing.

Please advise.

Thanks

Max
09-20-2017, 09:07 AM
Possibly toner hopper sensor faulty or dev unit over life.

REGSIS
09-20-2017, 09:35 AM
Got Konica Minolta C224 Asking Replenish Toner. Cyan

After replacing with new toner it keeps on running for a while and indicates with a message "Automatic Replenishing Toner" again and stopped.

Asking again Replenish Toner Cyan.

In Level history 1 All the toner values are OK Cyan is 5.68 and toner also goes in to developer tank and looks like it is overflowing.

Please advise.

Thanks

If the input tube of developing unit is full to the top and tcr level is on 5.68 and not going up to 6.5 after replenishing then probably dev unit is not rotating. Mark its gears at least 2 points and check if they move after a printout.

How the copy on one color (cyan) looks like? Is it weak or no image at all - then dev unit is not rotating.

Main drive unit should be the cause of the problem in that case.

lilleputte
09-20-2017, 03:18 PM
My guess -> Developer

Phil Walling
09-20-2017, 03:23 PM
I've had this a couple of times and it has always been the Dev unit that has died.

Are you getting any code or is it just giving the toner warning?

mearmi
09-20-2017, 10:27 PM
I've had this a couple of times and it has always been the Dev unit that has died.

Are you getting any code or is it just giving the toner warning?

Thanks for your reply Just the Toner Warning

ERMISGR
05-23-2019, 11:42 AM
bizhub c224 .. I have the same problem yellow toner was empty without a warning , i get a new original one.. after changing it i got this message **Automatically Replenishing Toner Yellow* which keeps over and over.. i bought another one new original toner in case previous one was faulty.still got th esame notice..... i called Konica's service .. we change HOPPERunit still the same message ... we change yellow developer unit still the same message... everything seems ok machine keeps getting the same notice *Automatically Replenishing Toner Yellow*.. what i was told by the Konica's technician was he wanted to change pwb-board ...as the cost keeps raising i decided not to fix it... i m writting this maybe some of what i did was helpfull for someone..
thank you.

Custom Search