PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 454e df 701 doc feed ( originals left on glass)

Custom Search

brent
09-20-2017, 11:40 PM
at first I couldn't get it to do the same problem as customer described.. then it did.. I could not get it to work while the doc feeder is completely open
I was able to push on the actuator in the back and each time the scanner came on.. so I feel the sensor is working any thoughts on why it
keeps saying originals left on the glass? if I shut machine off and on. it works the first time every time. any help would be appreciated

brent

copier addict
09-20-2017, 11:57 PM
at first I couldn't get it to do the same problem as customer described.. then it did.. I could not get it to work while the doc feeder is completely open
I was able to push on the actuator in the back and each time the scanner came on.. so I feel the sensor is working any thoughts on why it
keeps saying originals left on the glass? if I shut machine off and on. it works the first time every time. any help would be appreciated

brent

Make sure the DF is square on the scanner bed. If the magnet on the DF doesn't line up with the reed switch under the front scanner cover it will not clear the original on glass.

Synthohol
09-21-2017, 08:59 AM
had the same thing recently, i removed the glass and the cover around the CCD and blew it all out with an air can.
there had to be a dirty sensor on the CCD board in my case because that fixed it.

also a dirty platen cover will do it too. had a lot of pen marks and splatters (hows that happen?) trick it into thinking there was something on the glass.

mo0651
09-21-2017, 02:59 PM
Clean the glass, perform NON-Image area erase in service mode. Your problem will be solved.:(

Custom Search