PDA

View Full Version : Dead Machine Konica Bizhub C253 Transfer belt reset problem

Custom Search

Doug James
09-21-2017, 08:43 PM
I installed a 0.03125 amp fuse to reset the counter (Which I have successfully done several times). The Machine blew the fuse, Started to lay a patch test on the belt (About 4 inches) then came back up with the change transfer belt message.I put another fuse in it and same thing happened. This customer said the machine was also asking her to replace all the toners (I did not see that). The toners were all full... There is no way to reset the counters without a fuse I don't believe. Not really wanting to put a new transfer belt in it considering I don't think that is the problem... Anyone with any ideas how to get here up and running would be a big help...

habik
09-21-2017, 09:48 PM
Try flashing the machine with firmware. Then put in 160mA fuse.

copier tech
09-21-2017, 09:52 PM

Yes seen this before, update the FW reboot, then fit a new fuse however with the new firmware you can disable this ITB warning message anyway.

habik
09-21-2017, 09:54 PM
Yes seen this before, update the FW reboot, then fit a new fuse however with the new firmware you can disable this ITB warning message anyway.

:D True, completely forgot about the SSW's

Hansoon
09-22-2017, 05:39 AM

We use a 1/16 A or 0,063A or 63mA fuse for that.....

Hans

Don N.
09-25-2017, 10:46 PM
We use a 1/16 A or 0,063A or 63mA fuse for that.....

Hans
We used to use 1/16 or 63ma fuse but some took several attempts, with verified good fuses and contacts. I suspect some power supplies are getting weak. We had good result from a lower amp fuse, I think about 25 or 30 ma? I do know that if the machine cannot stabilize, such as a P code is present, it will not blow the fuse nor reset the counter, so if it blew it, then move on to the FW suggestion above. You'll need a 256~512MB smart card and the FW imaging tool kit to burn it.

Custom Search