PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous IC-601 controller stopped working

Custom Search

onecasey
09-26-2017, 03:18 PM
Hi,
I am new to posting but your information has helped me on many occasions and I welcome any help that you may have. I have a Konica Bizhub Press c7000 with an IC-601 controller. Everything has been functioning perfectly until yesterday. Suddenly, the system lost connection to my network. I checked the server, the controller, the network settings, and the computer installation and all had the correct IP settings. I tried rebooting the system, but when I went back into the control panel administration settings to check them, the controller options are grayed out. They are also grayed out on the main controller settings. Any idea what is causing the issue and how to correct it?

Thanks
Onecasey

tulintron
09-26-2017, 09:20 PM
Hi,
I am new to posting but your information has helped me on many occasions and I welcome any help that you may have. I have a Konica Bizhub Press c7000 with an IC-601 controller. Everything has been functioning perfectly until yesterday. Suddenly, the system lost connection to my network. I checked the server, the controller, the network settings, and the computer installation and all had the correct IP settings. I tried rebooting the system, but when I went back into the control panel administration settings to check them, the controller options are grayed out. They are also grayed out on the main controller settings. Any idea what is causing the issue and how to correct it?

Thanks
OnecaseyTry restarting the printer in service mode. when the IC601 lights controller at the bottom of the screen,
try formatting the HD in the ALL option. Then, make the network configuration again.

onecasey
09-27-2017, 02:14 PM
Thanks so much. I'll give it a try.

onecasey
09-29-2017, 05:45 PM
Hi,
I have reformatted hardrives on KM 1051 with no problems. The c7000 is a bit different. When I reboot in service mode, I am not finding any path for reformatting the drive. So, I went into the adminstrator settings menu > Security > HDD management > and can only find backup and restore options for the data and not the format options. Exactly how do I re-format the HDD on the Bizhub Press c7000?

Thanks
Onecasey

Synthohol
09-29-2017, 06:21 PM
You don't do anything for the IC601 through the copier.
You need a laptop and a network cable and the firmware for the ic601. It gets flashed using the konica tools.
It's been a long long time since I had to work on one but that's what I recall.

Custom Search