PDA

View Full Version : 9901 Error

Custom Search

PRGA
09-28-2017, 04:54 AM
Hi all,

working on a Km C454 and I am getting a 9901 error, there is a paper jammed at the fuser and another at the registration. This problem only occurs on tray 3 LCT. Tray 1 is plain A4 and Tray 2 A3 all working ok no Jam. Paper lifting in LCT ok feeds a few pages then Jams. Any help would be greatly appreciated Cheers

D_L_P
09-28-2017, 12:31 PM
Hi all,

working on a Km C454 and I am getting a 9901 error, there is a paper jammed at the fuser and another at the registration. This problem only occurs on tray 3 LCT. Tray 1 is plain A4 and Tray 2 A3 all working ok no Jam. Paper lifting in LCT ok feeds a few pages then Jams. Any help would be greatly appreciated Cheers

There is a tech pub for this issue. Basically you go to the hardware store and buy a thin metal washer to shim the clutch that drives the vertical transport roller in tray 3 feed unit.
In my exoerience if you need the shim you need to replace the clutch as well. Once you get the jams the clutch is damaged and the shim won't help. The washer only prevents it from happening to a new one.
Updating the firmware will only change the error to a jam code.

PRGA
09-29-2017, 05:13 AM
There is a tech pub for this issue. Basically you go to the hardware store and buy a thin metal washer to shim the clutch that drives the vertical transport roller in tray 3 feed unit.
In my exoerience if you need the shim you need to replace the clutch as well. Once you get the jams the clutch is damaged and the shim won't help. The washer only prevents it from happening to a new one.
Updating the firmware will only change the error to a jam code.

Awesome Thanks will try and do the mod let you know!

Custom Search