PDA

View Full Version : CQ Bizhub c284 "lines of shame"

Custom Search

arahael
09-28-2017, 05:30 PM
Hello ! I have problem with KM. I done installation step by step more than 4 times. Blue and magenta stripes still stay only on copies... What to do next ? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused:

richmods
09-28-2017, 06:08 PM
Hello ! I have problem with KM. I done installation step by step more than 4 times. Blue and magenta stripes still stay only on copies... What to do next ? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused:

are you sure you set the time zone correctly? skipping this step will cause lines.

arahael
09-28-2017, 08:01 PM
Done.... No idea what next brrrrtr

Cookr
09-28-2017, 08:32 PM
one time I didn't have the ADF serial number programed in and in cause the lines but it was on a B&W machine im pretty sure. Good luck

Vikingrepairguy
09-28-2017, 10:15 PM
Have you made sure to do the non image erase check, where you turn the lights down and run the test???

arahael
09-28-2017, 11:12 PM
Have you made sure to do the non image erase check, where you turn the lights down and run the test???
I made erase check, with ADF open. also when i go in service mode orange light on left blinking.... i have 2nd copier near and there is no blinking :D- but work all:mad:

copier tech
09-29-2017, 08:17 PM
I have seen this a few times over the years on the c224 (non e) for me updating the fw then starting the install again fixed the issue.
The process has been shortened on the later e models.

arahael
09-30-2017, 07:02 AM
Problem is solved: before next install i had to memory clear. Then search this forum and found that non "e" and "e" have not same install manuał.
1. Display adjust>time setting in administrator> install datę

Thank you for your assist

copier tech
09-30-2017, 08:17 AM
Problem is solved: before next install i had to memory clear. Then search this forum and found that non "e" and "e" have not same install manuał.
1. Display adjust>time setting in administrator> install datę

Thank you for your assist

Thanks for the update :cool:

Custom Search