PDA

View Full Version : Error Code bizhub c452 - error 2558

Custom Search

K3nt
09-28-2017, 09:36 PM
Hi, My printer show error code 2558 , after developer replacement. (chip reset ).

but when i power on again. show error 2558. and TCR level show 12% ~ 19% for black.

- Trouble reset and Power up printer, NO ERROR DISPLAY ! BUT PRINTING DIRTY....
http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37729&stc=1http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37730&stc=1http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37731&stc=1

Max
09-29-2017, 09:35 AM
If you only reset the chip without replacing the developer then that will be your problem. Replace whole developer unit. It is possible there is a toner supply issue but i would replace dev unit 1 st.

nassor
09-29-2017, 09:25 PM
Relaxing, no big issues, this because your developer has no toner. So just take a few amount of toner and put in your developer unit, and wait machine to run, then try printing, if not yet put in other toner then run the machine. Good luck

K3nt
09-30-2017, 06:39 PM
Relaxing, no big issues, this because your developer has no toner. So just take a few amount of toner and put in your developer unit, and wait machine to run, then try printing, if not yet put in other toner then run the machine. Good luck

Hi, tnx for help.
- Reset the chip with change dev. but show error.
- Add toner to the developer unit 2 times, TCR-K level up to 19%
- Error code was received when the device was turned on and reached the stage of the image stabilizing
- cannot printing.

nassor
10-02-2017, 09:20 AM
Reset the code and try to print if toner is high remove the cartridge toner, and keep empty Cartredge with active chip.

K3nt
10-03-2017, 02:45 AM
Reset the code and try to print if toner is high remove the cartridge toner, and keep empty Cartredge with active chip.

Hey, two approaches to clearing trouble reset and rest system data error, but unfortunately as soon as I turn on the device error occurs during image stabilizing.
- Removing cartridge toner
- keep cartridge with active chip !
---- BUT CRAZY !!!!! show error imminently

habik
10-03-2017, 09:27 PM
High TCR means too much toner in develop unit. Do yourself a favour and try to do 30 sky shots without any toner bottle installed. Or if that is not possible, then try it from service in test mode > halftone > set density to 255 and print 30 x A3 Black (1PC)

If there is no toner in developer and shows 19% , then just put new dev unit in as your old TCR sensor may be damaged.

nassor
10-04-2017, 11:06 AM
Hey, two approaches to clearing trouble reset and rest system data error, but unfortunately as soon as I turn on the device error occurs during image stabilizing.
- Removing cartridge toner
- keep cartridge with active chip !
---- BUT CRAZY !!!!! show error imminently
Try to reduce your Developer.

nassor
10-04-2017, 11:08 AM
This caused by developer charge and some time more toner

K3nt
11-02-2017, 05:58 PM
tnx for help.

Replacing with a new Black UI.

This caused by developer charge and some time more toner