PDA

View Full Version : C500 Fiery X3e 50c-K software woes

Custom Search

fastprintz
08-28-2008, 10:21 PM
I am going to just put this out there. Its my last ditch effort to try to fix this machine and save my business. Long story but a central florida konica dealer got me over pretty good and we no longer talk. (not Dex or KMBS ) I had a power outage and my fiery software is corrupt and I never got a cd to restore it. I have not been able to print for almost two weeks and it has almost killed my business it the only machine I have. I am asking if someone could find it in them to send the software to me so that i can get things back up and going. My email address is justdoorhangers@aol.com. If no one can that understandable, but thank you for looking at this thread.

The machine is Bizhub Pro C500 / Fiery X3e 50c-K and/or IP-921 its internal

Silvio Ribeiro
08-28-2008, 11:21 PM
[quote=fastprintz;39558]I am going to just put this out there. Its my last ditch effort to try to fix this machine and save my business. Long story but a central florida konica dealer got me over pretty good and we no longer talk. (not Dex or KMBS ) I had a power outage and my fiery software is corrupt and I never got a cd to restore it. I have not been able to print for almost two weeks and it has almost killed my business it the only machine I have. I am asking if someone could find it in them to send the software to me so that i can get things back up and going. My email address is justdoorhangers@aol.com. If no one can that understandable, but thank you for looking at this thread.

Friend you've tried the site of KonicaMinolta? if you fail to see if I can with my friend here in Brazil.

fastprintz
08-29-2008, 03:11 AM
I Have tried it , it only has the windows and mac drivers on it

Haroldbfix
08-29-2008, 02:51 PM
I am going to just put this out there. Its my last ditch effort to try to fix this machine and save my business. Long story but a central florida konica dealer got me over pretty good and we no longer talk. (not Dex or KMBS ) I had a power outage and my fiery software is corrupt and I never got a cd to restore it. I have not been able to print for almost two weeks and it has almost killed my business it the only machine I have. I am asking if someone could find it in them to send the software to me so that i can get things back up and going. My email address is justdoorhangers@aol.com. If no one can that understandable, but thank you for looking at this thread.

I suggest getting a tech out there. Once you reload system software you will need to re setup the network setting, date and time, calibration and a whole list of other stuff. The C500 is a production unit and is a bit complicated.

Silvio Ribeiro
08-29-2008, 04:45 PM
I do not know that model does not work with color, but what you want it? It is the same software? (I am sorry but I'm using a translator, because I am not speaking in English)

Custom Search