PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Create an image of copier settings and push to other machines?

Custom Search

stevena86
09-29-2017, 07:41 PM
Do any of you know of a way to make a copy of all the settings on a new 8 series Konica Minolta and use that copy to push those settings to other machines without having to program each machine individually? We’ve got a rather large order that all need the settings applied to them and I’d like to somewhat automate the process. I’ve tried turning softswitch 72 to 04 to enable the External memory backup, and while it does work for the most part, it leaves off a few of the settings like Custom a Display Settings and changing the hard push buttons to different functions.

I know of PageScope Data Administrator and how you can copy an address book from one series of machine and use that file to transfer the address book to a different series, but can you do that with all the settings of one copier to another with the same program? It’d almost be an image file of all the settings that we can then push to the copier and have all the settings be done

Let me know if this is possible.

habik
10-03-2017, 09:39 PM
SM > System 2 > page 2 > Import Config Data

It's all covered in Service Manual.

stevena86
10-05-2017, 03:22 AM
SM > System 2 > page 2 > Import Config Data

It's all covered in Service Manual.

You know, I read that and I thought it was more of the background for the home screen and logo when you start the copier. I'll give this a shot, thanks.

Custom Search