PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica Minolta C654e Print out quality issue

Custom Search

musthafavi
10-04-2017, 12:34 PM
While printing documents color quality is not good while making copy it's ok getting original quality

Printer Model: Konica Minolta C654e

For your reference, I have attached herewith both copies (while printing and copying)

So I need your kind support to rectify this issues

Synthohol
10-04-2017, 12:49 PM
in service mode print out the 4 color gradations in test pattern.
post those scans if you can.

musthafavi
10-04-2017, 01:18 PM
in service mode print out the 4 color gradations in test pattern.
post those scans if you can.

Thanks your quick support,

Kindly advice how can I perform print out the 4 color gradations in test pattern from service mode,

and I am unable to access service mode, how can I access service mode I tried with stop00stop01

Note: My printer model is Konica Minolta C654e

D_L_P
10-04-2017, 01:30 PM
While printing documents color quality is not good while making copy it's ok getting original quality

Printer Model: Konica Minolta C654e

For your reference, I have attached herewith both copies (while printing and copying)

So I need your kind support to rectify this issues

Those images look like your 2nd transfer roller and possibly the transfer belt are at the end of their life.
Load plain paper in the bypass but set it to thick 3. Force it to print on thick 3 from the bypass. If the print quality has improved it is indeed the 2nd transfer roller and belt. If there is little difference they need a new print driver or toner save is enabled.

mo0651
10-04-2017, 02:10 PM
Let's start with easy stuff, How old are the Drum units?? And have you cleaned laser slit glass??:cool:

blackcat4866
10-04-2017, 11:01 PM
Use these:

Woxner
10-05-2017, 02:53 AM
service is stop 00 stop 01 after you do counter and details. i would look at drum age and have you ran the gradation do an inialize and reset first. if you have replaced drums then that should be done anyway.

copyman
10-05-2017, 02:53 AM
Sorry but if you claim to be a tech then you have to at least know how to get into service mode. I'm sure if you search hard enough, even on this forum you will find way to get into service mode. Perhaps check the service manual for procedure. Would like to help but need a little more info, let's start with "touch utility key", "touch consumable life", that will show you how old drums, dev units, etc are

musthafavi
10-05-2017, 06:16 AM
Let's start with easy stuff, How old are the Drum units?? And have you cleaned laser slit glass??:cool:

For your reference consumable life details attched

musthafavi
10-05-2017, 06:17 AM
Sorry but if you claim to be a tech then you have to at least know how to get into service mode. I'm sure if you search hard enough, even on this forum you will find way to get into service mode. Perhaps check the service manual for procedure. Would like to help but need a little more info, let's start with "touch utility key", "touch consumable life", that will show you how old drums, dev units, etc are

For your reference consumable life details attched

Custom Search