PDA

View Full Version : Biz C253 quality - color registration

Custom Search

copyman
10-04-2017, 01:38 PM
Intermittent ghost image on pages. Printing & copying. See attached pics. The 2 times I was there next mornings and it didn't do it for me.

Transfer belt replaced in Sept as well as IU's M & Y in Aug.

Even though quality was good next day when I showed up I went ahead did all the usual things, cleaned print heads, pulled blue cleaners in and out to clean charge plates, IDC/registration sensor, graduation adj, etc
Any ideas appreciated?

Thanks in advance

kenpio
10-04-2017, 03:54 PM
The one time that I had this there was a nick or or scratch on the transfer belt, right in line with the IDC sensors. I had the 3D look, it was on this model too. I would look at the transfer belt.

KEN

RUSORIZO
04-06-2020, 03:02 AM
Intermittent ghost image on pages. Printing & copying. See attached pics. The 2 times I was there next mornings and it didn't do it for me.

Transfer belt replaced in Sept as well as IU's M & Y in Aug.

Even though quality was good next day when I showed up I went ahead did all the usual things, cleaned print heads, pulled blue cleaners in and out to clean charge plates, IDC/registration sensor, graduation adj, etc
Any ideas appreciated?

Thanks in advance

Hi copyman,

Are you able to fix the problem? I am having the same problem with our KM Bizhub. Thanks

copyman
04-06-2020, 03:51 AM
Hi copyman,

Are you able to fix the problem? I am having the same problem with our KM Bizhub. Thanks

Ha-ha, Had to go back to 2017 records to see what I did.
In this case it was the magenta image unit. The one I put in a few months before was rebuilt and didn't last! Back to OEM only with this older model.

Custom Search